Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

29th December

Posted 12-29-2014 at 11:26 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So as usual I got up, wrote slut on my right breast and thigh and whore on my left breast and thigh. I can't wear underwear as I am still being punished so I wore leggings and a loose t-shirt so that I would feel comfortable.

I went downstairs for breakfast and ate my toast (I've run out of my cereal) off the plate off the floor like a dog/cat (I seriously need to work out what animal I am at that point).

I then wrote yesterday's blog,naked. I hate doing it naked with clamps as it really bothers me and makes me uncomfortable. It doesn't help i have to have my vibe on high on my clit either as it leads to lots of wiggling which jiggle the clamps. I then did my 235 lines. It took me 53 minutes (so relieved I don't have to wear the clamps/vibe for these)

I went to my nan's yesterday so Master said I had to just do very good, polite begging to be allowed to go to the toilet.

I then went to bed just normally,

Write soon,
Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 847 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I wanted to let you know that I have been reading all your blogs and think you are doing an awesome job! You must make your Master very proud!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by colosubguy View Comment
    I wanted to let you know that I have been reading all your blogs and think you are doing an awesome job! You must make your Master very proud!
    Thank you very much