Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

(insert clickbait title)

Posted 05-04-2018 at 07:33 PM by Diapered_prince

So you are all probably expecting a large update for the last 3 weeks. Truth is, I have simply been really really really busy with school and work. So there is not really much to say. I am out kinda for the summer (more on that in a bit) and life has settled down.

I was able to see Infinity War (no spoilers) today and thought it was really well made. The pacing was sharp with very little down time and it still kept the wit that Marvel has come to be known for while still pulling the feels...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Password Into My Panties

Posted 05-04-2018 at 08:22 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Well, it was that time again...another chance to get nice and dirty on public cam, just time with a few people from GetDare watching including a certain puppy After last weeks “freestyle” show I decided to mix it up with a KEYWORD show. They may not be exactly the most inventive things in the world but they’re a simple way to get tasks from people who are less familiar with your likes, dislikes and limits (which is why PM dares work great); they’re the perfect easy “password into my panties”!
Truth or Dare Zealot