Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RiskyFlame

Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.

List of Rules to Follow

Posted 06-26-2015 at 12:01 PM by RiskyFlame
Updated 11-01-2016 at 12:46 PM by RiskyFlame
Tags list, rules

Information
I have decided to improve my list of rules and took it a step further. As of this moment, there is a Spreadsheet on my Google Drive available that contains all the rules ordered by the categories. I chose for this improvement due the poor quality of both the style and overview of the previous method of showing the list. Furthermore, it is possible to filter the rules per category now. So take a look down below and visit the new improved list of rules!

Google Spreadsheet
There are some basic things to know about Google Spreadsheets; some features that make things easier for the both of us.
  • You will not be able to edit the list of rules (in the spreadsheet).
  • You can post comments in the spreadsheet by selecting a cell and go to Insert > Comment.
  • You can filter the categories by holding your mouse above a category and click on the symbol (an arrow down) in the upper-right corner of that cell.
  • If you want to suggest things, go to the sheet called Suggestions which can be found at the bottom of your internet browser, just below the list of rules.
  • If you want to know the recently added rules, go to the sheet called History which can be found at the bottom of your internet browser, just below the list of rules.
To do.
Just to keep you updated, this is a short list of things I plan on doing before the end of February.
  • I will re-write this blog in its whole, except for what's written above the To Do list.
  • I will create a top 50 (or 100 when enough rules) of the most original rules to my judgement. Suggestions are always taken into consideration, of course. (in the far future)
  • Asking other people to suggest new categories and rules.

Posted in Lists
Views 11911 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Excellent rules.
    I will follow them.
    Slave Gert
  2. Old Comment
    Nice rules. Whether I'll follow them or not. Well don't get your hopes up.

I like them though.

Not to be rude; but is sex supposed to be six in rule number 4 under orgasm control.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Comment
    Not to be rude; but is sex supposed to be six in rule number 4 under orgasm control.
    Be as rude as you want, as long as it helps me to improve this list of rules. Criticism is also welcome at any point, which (yet again) helps me to improve this list.

But yes, you are right so I changed that rule from (former) rule 4 of pleasure control to rule 6 of orgasm control.
  4. Old Comment
    very nice going to follow some!
  5. Old Comment
    Wow these are great, love them
    Posted 08-07-2015 at 06:51 PM by spaceistheplace spaceistheplace is offline
  6. Old Comment
    A small update #1

About a month ago, I encountered a problem that limited my blog entries to a maximum of 10,000 characters. Luckily, after finding a solution that took me a lot of hours, I can add rules to the list again.

This solution has one disadvantage: it's an imported image. So you can't copy-paste the rules out of this blog entry into your own post. It also takes me a little more effort to update the list, although I no longer have to update this blog entry itself unless a new page of rules has been reached.

A small update #2

I've replaced all the text with the single image of the text. It took me longer then I expected it to take as well as more difficult to create the image. As you can see; there are a few bugs like the enumeration of the Sleeping Control list. These are just minor things, still I'll try to fix them eventually.
    Updated 10-07-2015 at 09:01 AM by RiskyFlame
  7. Old Comment
    That is a really comprehensive lest you have there!
    Posted 12-24-2015 at 07:33 PM by newtosubmission newtosubmission is offline