Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Less around here

Posted 08-23-2010 at 07:16 PM by Manbearpig

Hey everyone. I told everyone on the staff here yesterday, but I will be less active on getDare. I will still be around, maybe once or twice a day, but it won't be like this summer. In the past few months, I have grown increasingly tired of the site at times. With the start of school, it is a good excuse to just ease my getDare schedule. I still want to be a member of the staff, but I just need to take a real breather. So the morale of the story is while I still will be around here, it won't be full time...

Sincerely,

MBP
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1074 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Bye full time MBP! Well, you do need to focus more on school since you are in college. And I am done giving you a parent-like lecture.