Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClaireScott

Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average.

Getting ready for public masturbation

Posted 05-19-2020 at 02:31 AM by ClaireScott

So a few guys have been giving me dares to masturbate in public and i’m not quite there yet. I figured some practice would help

I was given an easier dare a few days back (can’t seem to find it again, so if it was you, let me know so I can credit you for it!). The dare was essentially to masturbate with my apartment door open using my cum dildo and after orgasm, to lay there 5 minutes...(that was the part that really scared me...5 whole freaking minutes!)

I decided to try to do that today. I figured earlier in the day would be best so I got around to it about 8.30am. I didn’t recall the dare requiring me to be completely naked so I had a top (baggy T-Shirt) on for this one. I filled my dildo with my artificial cum (JizzWater) and placed it standing up on the floor a few feet away from my door.

I opened my front door as wide as possible and then went to kneel over the sex toy. Right in front of the door is a wall, and my neighbours door is about 4 feet to the right of mine. So while I had to worry about people walking up and down the hallway, I didn’t have to worry about my masturbating in front of my neighbour’s door.

I squeezed a little of the cum-lube out and lubed myself before lowering my body onto the toy. The cool air from the hallway and the musty smell of the carpet wrapped around me. I felt the dildo slide inside me as I sat on it, my butt a few inches off the floor before pulling myself up again. I moaned quietly, half my mind on the pleasurable sensation stretching me between my legs, and the other half listening for any sounds around me, like a fearful animal listening for a predator.

The hallway echoed with a few voices and sounds from the various apartment units...some were kids yelling, noises of breakfast being made, and the thing that scared me the most: the thudding of footsteps from the units around me (especially right above me!).

My senses were so heightened and I found myself fucking my toy faster and faster, eager to cum so I could be closer to finishing the dare. I fucked myself harder and faster, keeping myself from moaning too loud (i’m generally quiet - I think, but I was trying to be super quiet). It was a lot harder for me to cum than I thought...I guess it was nervousness that kept me from coming and I realized this was taking a lot longer than I wanted.

At this point, it was 10 minutes (I had my phone in front of me as my timer) and I was still not close. I kept at it, trying to focus on the pleasure instead, and tried to ignore the noises except the footsteps. Another couple of minutes later of me furiously humping the toy, my juices were on the floor and I slammed my hands on the ejaculation feature as I came, creampie-ing (is that a word?) myself.

I gasped for air trembling a little from my orgasm (it was pretty intense) and lifted myself off the 8 inch silicone shaft covered in my juices and laid on the floor. My breath heavy, my thighs apart, and my artificial-semen-dripping pussy facing the front door, I asked Siri for a five minute timer.

The same sounds echoed through the hallway, but no footsteps... then I heard the elevator. It was definitely my floor as I could hear a male voice down the hall. I couldn’t tell if he was coming my way (my unit is halfway down the hallway, and there is another row of units with another hallway on the other side).

I sat up trying to listen harder, my heart racing and I felt my body go numb... I heard the voice again after a pause in the conversation but still couldn’t make out if he was coming closer. In a panic I gave in and scrambled to the door and slammed it shut...I couldn’t make out where the guy went or if he passed my door.

By the time I got back to my juice covered dildo and my phone, the timer display showed the time remaining at 1 minute 56 seconds (I was only “on display” for 3 mins 4 seconds)...

So yeah, I chickened out in the end and failed the dare I’m not sure i’m ready for public masturbations yet... but it was fun. I may try it again later on.

As always, thanks for reading my blog and big thank you to whoever it was that gave me that dare... i’ll Look again at the posts and threads as well as PMs and try to find who it was.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3498 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like you had fun! You may not have completed the dare but I would not call it a fail.
  2. Old Comment
    Wow that was hot, good job for doing your best. I look forward to future blogs.
  3. Old Comment
    thats a sexy dare
  4. Old Comment
    Next time im dure you could do it in a theater in the middle of the movie moaning
    Loud, goob job keep going in your journey
  5. Old Comment
    Love the way you write these reports. The fact you got nervous and closed the door makes it more exciting to me. Please keep it up, but take it at your own pace.
  6. Old Comment
    Good report as usual. Maybe you hadn't completed the dare, but it doesn't mean that you didn't achieved the goal: you masturbated in semi-public situation, and then stayed in display. Since the goal wasn't to be caught like that, but simply do it, you had a good result. Have fun and keep going.