Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Littlekitten9852

Rate this Entry

Miss Isabelle's Kitten- Day 7

Posted 04-20-2020 at 01:13 PM by Littlekitten9852
Updated 04-20-2020 at 02:42 PM by Littlekitten9852

Today, all of my chores were to be done fully naked. After each chore, I was to roll a six sided die. The number I rolled would determine how many edges I had to complete after each chore. Even numbers were to be halved.

I had six chores I needed to do in total.

My first roll came up as a one. Lucky me only had to edge once before continuing on with my day. Still, I wanted to touch myself more, so I quickly moved on to my next task.

My next two chores resulted in my rolling a dour, so divided in half would be two edges for each chore.

I was a bit desperate to cum at this point and took a little break from my chores and edging to ensure I didn't accidentally cum without Miss's permission.

I played online with some friends for a while. We were on voice chat, but they couldn't see me, so Miss instructed me to assume my kitten roll while I played: fully naked, my purple tail butt plug inserted, and a bowl of water on the floor any time I wanted to take a drink.

Later into the night, I finished my fifth chore and rolled a three, adding another three edges to my total. I was getting desperate again and begged for Miss to play with me.

I finished my last chore and rolled another four, adding another two edges, and making for eleven edges in total.

At this point, Miss allowed me to put in my lovense vibrator, and she played with it while I played some more videogames with my friends.

A few hours after was done, Miss had me play with my clit to her instructions. When I was on the edge, she instructed me to take my hand away and to pull out my riding crop.

I was instructed to swat my pussy to her command- not hard, but just enough to make me jump a little.

Ten light spanks were given before I was instructed to start playing with my clit again. The moment I was on the edge, the process repeated over again. I was getting to the edge closer each time in a seemingly endless loop of delicious frustration.

Finally, after three rounds of this, Miss let me cum My orgasm was intense, and left me feeling quite tired and happy afterwards. A perfect way to end the night.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments