Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Littlekitten9852

Rate this Entry

Miss Isabelle's Kitten- Days 5 & 6

Posted 04-19-2020 at 10:35 AM by Littlekitten9852
Updated 04-19-2020 at 10:49 AM by Littlekitten9852
Tags diary

Sorry for not posting yesterday. There simply wasn't much to report from the other day.

I had woken up feeling a bit nauseous and felt even worse after breakfast. I was instructed to edge after each chore completed, and didn't want to disappoint Miss by falling behind on my tasks again, so I edged and got to work cleaning. I finished, edged again, but I was feeling worse for wear and decided to take a nap. I was in and out of sleep for a bit until I woke up, and noticing how late it was, began updating my blog.

It was then that Miss checked up on me. I told her how I was feeling, and my generous Miss gave me the rest of the day off.

As for yesterday, it was my friend's birthday, and he is currently unable to leave his house. I offered to pick him up groceries and drop them off, along with baking him some birthday cupcakes and meal prepping his favorite meal for a birthday dinner. His house was an hour away from me, and I also needed to go to the store to buy groceries.

Miss instructed me to edge after each chore I completed for the day, and to wear my lovense vibrator on a wave pattern while I did the dishes. When I went to the store, I was to wear a crotch rope. The drive to my friend's was to be done with my pants zipper down, button open, and my panties pulled down slightly. Finally, I was to insert my lovense vibrator for the drive back.

I got to work rather quickly, having to edge a few times before I was able to run to the store. I fashioned my crotch rope and headed out.

On the ride to the store, every little bump in the road made the rope move between my lips and made my pussy ever more wet.

Unfortunately for me, and likely for whatever readers I have, the next part of this story soon became much less fun.

You see, I have a phobia of crowds. It used to be much worse than it is now, as being alone in large crowds used to trigger awful panic attacks. I can manage much better now after having worked through it for years, but crowds still cause me anxiety. I figured that the mandatory social isolation laws currently in place where I am would help, as the stores would be thinned out and people would want to stay away from me as much as I wanted to stay away from them. Boy was I wrong.

The shop was about three times more crowded than usual, and because of this, everyone appeared to be in a state of panic. It was as if suddenly, everyone had developed my phobia, and it caused my anxiety to spike.

I handled myself fairly well, focusing on the coping mechanisms I had developed over the years, but the anxiety caused me to almost completely forget I was wearing the crotch rope!

I assured Miss that she didn't worsen my anxiety by having m wear the rope to the store, it was just that the crowds got to me more than I would have liked.

After I returned home, I got to work preparing the food for my friend and packing his groceries. I did the dishes afterwards, putting in my vibrator and setting it to the wave pattern. Once the dishes were done, I took out my toy and placed it in my mouth, sucking the juices off of it before cleaning it properly and getting it ready to take with me.

I drove off, being sure to unbutton and unzipper my pants. I pulled down my panties just enough so that my pussy was visible. I thought about how, if someone were in the passenger's seat, they could reach over at any moment and play with my pussy. I wanted to start playing with myself right then and there, but I knew better than to touch myself without Miss's permission.

Miss contacted me right around the time I arrived to my friend's. After dropping off the groceries and wishing my friend a happy birthday from a good six feet away, I headed back in my car and prepared for the long drive home.

I put in my vibrator and turned it on, waiting for Miss to take control. Five minutes passed. Then ten. Then fifteen. Still nothing. I made sure the vibrator was on and working. Then I saw that Miss was unable to get a signal. Her wifi seemed to be faulty.

I found it unfortunate, but it quickly left my mind. Meanwhile, there was a message I had been meaning to send to a very dear friend of mine. It was not a nice message, but something I felt I needed to say regardless. I finished the message, starting to feel bad before I felt a sudden jolt from the vibrator, instantly eliciting a moan from me. It seemed Miss's wifi had decided to work.

For the rest of the drive, she controlled me. There were few cars on the road, so Miss had me start playing with my clit as well. All of it was making me so very wet, but I couldn't stop thinking about the message I had sent to my friend. Eventually, I couldn't focus on the vibrations and stopped touching myself altogether. When I arrived home, I told Miss that I was sorry, but I simply wasn't in the mood at the moment. She had me turn off the vibrator and take it out. Again, I let my tongue pick up the juices that lingered on the toy.

Admittedly after this, I felt myself fall into a slump. Having dealt with depression before, I knew I was facing a bad spell of it. I talked with my friend a bit and we resolved the issue, though I can't help but find myself dwelling on it.

I felt tired, and wasn't motivated to do the rest of my tasks. I tried to think of something that could distract me enough from the weight of my own mind, and figured pain would do the trick.

I messaged Miss, asking her to give me pain. However, when she told me to retrieve me clover clamps, I instantly felt my blood run cold, and began to wish I hadn't asked.

I put the clamps on and instantly gasped at the harsh bite of the tiny prongs digging into my flesh. If there's one thing I don't handle well, it's those clamps.

Miss then instructed me to find something to hang from the connecting chain, preferably something that could be filled with water. I began to wander around the house, looking for something I could use, but the pain from the clamps was blinding, and I was having trouble focusing.

I begged Miss to let me take the clamps off, but she reminded me that this is what I had asked for. She was right, but this type of pain wasn't something I got off on. While it definitely did distract me, I didn't think I could take it much longer.

Miss gave me the option to safeword if I felt like it was too much. I hesitated. I hated using safewords unless I absolutely had to, and I wanted to push myself for Miss. This resolve lasted for all of about ten seconds before I realized the pain was too great, and the longer I hesitated, the worse the clamps would be to take off.

I gave the safeword and Miss allowed me to take off the clamps. My nipples had deep indentations and would continue to throb for the next half hour or so once the clamps were off.

Immediately after the clamps were off, I was instructed to lay down on my bed, legs spread wide, with my riding crop. I braced myself, knowing what was coming, but I could feel my whole body trembling. I kept telling myself that this is what I wanted.

I was to start on my inner left thigh, as close as I could get to my pussy without actually hitting my pussy. Miss counted out the blows as I delivered them. 10 on my left thigh, followed by 10 on my right. 10 more on the left. 10 more on the right. Then it was time for my pussy. I braced myself for the pain, but it's hard to be entirely ready. I imagined Miss standing in front of me, delivering the spanks herself so I could be sure to hit hard each time and not be too gentle with myself.

The pain was astounding, as Miss counted out 15 blows.

I was feeling better at this point, this pain being a much more welcomed distraction. My pussy was very wet from the spankings, as Miss had me insert two fingers and show her. My juices wrapped around my fingers in a sticky, dripping mess. Miss had me wipe it under my nose, as I smelled my juices.

The sting of the crop was so delicious that I asked Miss if I could have some on my ass as well. She allowed me to spank each cheek 30 times. Seeing as Miss had a thing for tens, I spanked each cheek ten times before switching to the next until I had reached my total of 30 per cheek. I was sure to thank her afterwards.

Miss left me alone for a bit after this, and I worked on completing my list and edging.

When Miss returned, I had completed my list, to her delight. She allowed me to hold my wand tightly against my clit on low speed. After a bit, I was allowed to turn it up to medium.

I could tell at this point, the vibrator was starting to get low on battery, as the medium speed felt less intense than even the lowest speed normally did, and the want itself began to vibrate just as much as the end, which it does when it's about to die.

It wasn't long after I told Miss about my suspicions that the battery did, in fact, give out. Miss had me continue playing with my clit with my fingers instead.

Miss debated whether or not she would allow me to cum. I tried to plead, telling her I would do anything for her to allow me to cum, but she promptly reminded me that I would do anything she asked of me regardless. She wasn't wrong, but that was really my best argument.

I got to the edge and asked for permission to cum. I wasn't allowed to stop touching myself or cum until I received a response. I could feel myself getting closer and closer, my mind growing fuzzy.

"Hmmm... good question" was the response I recieved.

I knew that if I didn't stop touching myself soon, I was going to go over the edge. I begged Miss to let me cum for her and she let me.

I thanked her for letting me cum, stating that she was very kind to me for how often she let me do so. She said it was because I was so well behaved.

I enjoy being her good little kitten.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments