Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Littlekitten9852

Rate this Entry

Miss Isabelle's Kitten- Day 3

Posted 04-16-2020 at 12:51 PM by Littlekitten9852
Updated 04-19-2020 at 10:49 AM by Littlekitten9852

To start my day, I was told by Miss to edge every time I ticked an item off of my to do list. I had six chores on my list in total. Two edges were to be done with toys, two with no hands, and two with my fingers.

After I finished my first task, I knew that bringing myself to an edge would be the hardest way for me to edge, so I decided to try that first. I grinded my pussy against the corner of the couch.

It took a bit of effort, but I managed to find the perfect spot. From there I was able to wiggle my hips back and forth to stimulate my clit to an edge.

After my second task was completed, I opted to use my fingers.
By the time I had finished this,I realized just how late in the day it was. I still had four more chores to do and the day was already half over!

I did my third task and edged with my fingers again.

At this point, Miss asked me if I was getting desperate to cum, or if I liked being kept frustrated. I admitted that while being kept frustrating was, well, frustrating, it also turned me on to be kept in denial. Of course, that keeps me in an endless loop of constantly growing horniness.

After this, Miss had me put in my Lovense vibrator. It was my first time letting someone else control my vibrator and I was very excited for it.
As I was folding my laundry, Miss played with my vibrator, creating endless waves of pleasure that caused me to shake.

Still, I've never been able to cum with just the lovense vibrator alone. It makes me very horny, but I can never quite get all the way to an orgasm with just the lovense vibrator alone. Using just that toy keeps me on the edge of an edge, which is eternally frustrating!

After my next few chores, I was told I didn't have to worry about edging after them, because Miss was there to deal with me herself, and the edges were mostly meant to keep me occupied while she was away.

Right before starting my second to last task, Miss told me to fill a bowl with water and to get my small, purple tail plug ready, but not to do anything with them until I finished my chore. Once done, I reported back to Miss, my mind racing with possibilities as to what I would be doing for her.

I was told to put the tail in and my bowl on the floor. I took a picture of my little ass with the plug in for Miss.

I was going to be her Kitten for the night.

If I wanted to drink anything for the rest of the night, it would have to be from the water bowl.

Miss asked me if I would like to play with my wand. Of course, I said yes, as the wand is my favorite toy.

Of course, kittens don't have hands, so I was to lower myself onto the vibrator in order to edge.

I moved to get my vibrator. Wanting to be a good kitten, I crawled to get it, picking it up with my teeth before walking back to the little area I had set up. I placed the vibrator on the floor and sat atop it, using my front paws to hold it in place on the floor while I grinded my pussy against it.

Being the slutty kitty I am, it didn't take long for me to reach the edge. Once I was there, I was told to stop. I found myself involuntarily whimpering at the loss of pleasure, but not even a minute later I was told to start up again.

I didn't have nearly enough time to cool down from my first edge, so it was only moments before I was on the edge again.

Finally, Miss let me cum for her, and I was sure to thank her afterwards.

I told Miss that I still had one chore left to do, and I was told to inform her when I was finished with it.

Once I was finished, Miss asked me if I had had enough of being a kitten for one night. I told her that I didn't think I could ever tire of being a kitten for her. Even if I don't usually like anal, I love having my little kitten tail in my ass and being made to drink from my water bowl.

I was also given a new rule- I must lick up any juices from my pussy that get on toys, my fingers, or anywhere else I leave a mess.

I was told to use my wand again- same as before, no hands.

At one point I was asked to lift up from it, only to immediately be allowed back onto it. Then up again and back down.

It was then that Miss gave me a task I was quite nervous about. If I wanted to cum again, I needed to call someone and orgasm while on the phone with them.

I normally never call people and really don't like talking on the phone, let alone to do something like this! The thought made me terrified, but I couldn't help feeling a little excited as well.

After a bit of back and forth and taking some time to think, I agreed to call a male friend of mine.

I sat on my wand as I called him. I told him a story about a video game I was playing, all the while trying to hide the hitch in my breath. I think I was able to hide it behind sounding exasperated about the video game. I came halfway through my story and turned off the vibrator, finishing the story for him afterwards, and speaking much clearer now that I could actually concentrate.

After this, I was allowed to take out the tail and have some time for myself. I spent it playing video games until it was time for me to go to sleep.

Then, Miss instructed me to put in my lovense vibrator again. I was filled with excitement at the idea that Miss was controlling my vibrator while I slept and that she could wake me at any moment with waves of pleasure.

I was so excited I almost couldn't sleep. Almost.

I finally did fall asleep, but every now and then, I would wake to feeling the vibrations pulse through my pussy, and I would moan and writhe on the bed in a half-asleep state until the vibrations died down again, when I would proceed to pass out. Because of this, I couldn't say how may times I was woken in the night. My guess would be four? Either way, the vibrator was soaked in my juices this morning when I pulled it out and promptly cleaned it with my tongue.

I hope Miss regularly controls my sleep like this. It was certainly a fun experience.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Awww you sounds like very cute and hot kitten, and i enjoy reading your diary so much! A bit too much even! Thank you and keep it going please!