Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClaireScott

Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Done with underwear

Posted 06-07-2023 at 01:18 AM by ClaireScott

Hello GD, I’ve been spending more and more time without clothes on and I’m fully embracing the naturist side of me. It’s finally warmed up here where I live, and the nude beach has been my favourite place these past few weeks. I’ve been going there 3-4 days a week, just soaking up the sun completely nude.

I’ve also decided that I won’t wear a bra or underwear anymore (except during that time of month). I want my body to be as free as it can be, and I’ve felt somewhat restricted by undergarments. I have kept a small number of panties, but have taken ALL my bras and dropped them in a clothing donation bin.

It’s been a slow journey, but I’m embracing this new life choice. It may seem small to some, but it’s a big step and commitment for me. I just wanted to share this with the amazing community here that’s been so supportive of me.

Thank you everyone!

Hugs and kisses,
Claire
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 694 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Its nice that you have freed the nipple permenantly, I hope you enjoy your new found freedom.