Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Window Dildo Dare

Posted 07-20-2019 at 11:38 PM by Analonly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIM1 View Post
Start on all four in the middle of room with a toy in your ass, longest you have but pushed only to half lenght.
Your task is to walk to a wall and push remaing toy in you using only wall.
Alright so I decided to combine this dare and another dare below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness991 View Post
well since you like semi public and your moving pretty far away iv got a fun idea it is a bit risky but you dont need to show your face and i can tell you it gives a real rush and of course you may do this at night
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Clothing Addiction

Posted 07-20-2019 at 09:47 AM by KatieS
Updated 01-01-2020 at 03:25 PM by KatieS

UPDATE - this is no longer a rule i must follow as we have decide there are much more fun things we can do with my undies on... but that doesnt mean i wont keep forgetting to put them on occasional

Ok so my bf has given me a simple rule about my underwear, and from his point of view i see the benefits (less spending and easier access) but for me i dont think it will help, but for the curious the rule is:
I may not wear panties or bras at all
(Exception) - if children...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes and Limits

Posted 07-20-2019 at 08:28 AM by KatieS
Updated 10-12-2022 at 03:24 PM by KatieS

Loves - Messy, clothes destroying, clothing control, bodywriting, hidden public humiliation, piss, gross, costumes and lingerie, gloryholes

Likes - Bondage, pet play, age play

Punishments - Spanking, short term chastity, cage time

Limits - Pictures/Video, permanent, family
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 38 votes, 2.16 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare bondage or "50 Shades of Silver" [1 of 2]

Posted 07-20-2019 at 03:00 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 08-16-2021 at 05:20 AM by SilverBlue

“I've loved watching your reactions as I've done this, looking in to your eyes and seeing you submit, sensing the internal conflict as your opportunities to resist me are snuffed out one by one... And now those beautiful eyes are to be covered as well.”

It almost reads like an extract from an E. L. James novel. I have been journalling a series of tasks from the Ultimate Slut Dare, posted in the GetDare forums. Some dare reports are harder to write than others. This one was harder because