Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

More Public Adventures

Posted 10-09-2020 at 04:58 AM by tyragon123

This evening, I completed This Dare, with some minor adjustments.

I parked near the drop location, & left a set of clothes on the support of a small bridge crossing an even smaller stream. (Orange bra & panties, grey skirt, black blouse)

I then went back to my car & drove the start location. I stripped off all my clothes (aside from socks & sneakers), & took my phone, car key, a torch, & a chocolate bar with me. I made my way into the nature reserve & started walking. It was a great feeling, walking through a forest completely naked. Didn’t take long for any nervousness or self-consciousness to vanish.

Near the end of the first leg, the path left the safe confines of the trees, & went straight through a large open field. I sat for a few minutes on a park bench in this area, before trying to get some attention from the houses that back onto this field, using my torch (to no avail). I continued on & came to the other side of the bridge, retrieved the clothes & put them on. Even though I was crossdressed, I felt much less exposed. Though if I got caught, I’d wager it would be just as embarrassing.

When I got to the part of the path that parallels the road (right side of the image), I decided to have some fun. I hiked up the skirt, pulled down the panties, & pulled up the blouse. My penis & bra were now on full display & I flashed three cars that went past. The first two didn’t stop, but the third slowed down to get a good look. I bolted after a few seconds, & they continued on their merry way.

The remainder of the walk was rather uneventful (apart from hearing a kangaroo loping around, & trying to stay out if its way). I got back to my car & breathed a sigh of relief.

This dare was a lot of fun. If you’re thinking of doing it, & not sure about the legality aspect, I’d recommend doing it in a bra & panties, or crossdressed, as opposed to not doing it at all. It gives you a similar feeling of excitement & adrenaline.

This is the route I took, more or less.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C801592E-E02F-43B7-B8C2-940F5079225A.jpg
Views:	1250
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	928  
Posted in Dares
Views 1711 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments