Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Posted 01-11-2010 at 02:11 PM by North1 (North1 Enlightenment)

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? India Foxtrot Yankee Oscar Uniform Charlie Alpha November Uniform November Delta Echo Romeo Sierra Tango Alpha November Delta Tango Hotel India Sierra, Charlie Oscar Papa Yankee Alpha November Delta Papa Alpha Sierra Tango Echo Tango Oscar Yankee Oscar Uniform Romeo Sierra Tango Alpha Tango Uniform Sierra.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Im back!

Posted 01-08-2010 at 07:05 PM by vivala_dare (my first blog)

Hello everybody!

I left getdare for awhile as I found it was taking up quite a lot of my time (it’s a very addictive site). And I also lost my love of dares. But recently I found myself daring myself and just have fun again. So I’ve decided to come back and post again and stuff. Well let the party begin!

Viva

Ps I will continue with my Viva’s quest adventures soon.

Also you better have missed me!!!! and if you have not missed me then it...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Highlights of My Holiday Part F

Posted 01-04-2010 at 08:00 PM by cynthiaakabecca
Updated 01-04-2010 at 08:06 PM by cynthiaakabecca

I got up the next morning and took a shower and got ready for my long day flying back to the west coast. I did not feel in the mood to wear something revealing as I did on the flight home, so I wore a tight dark red sweater, my black travel skirt, and my new winter coat for the fight home. I did not need the coat once I got to the airport and did not put it on again until leaving the airport after getting my bags. I had put the bullet in my purse and figured that it would be the best place for it incase...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Highlights from My Holiday Part E

Posted 01-04-2010 at 07:59 PM by cynthiaakabecca
Updated 01-04-2010 at 08:04 PM by cynthiaakabecca

The next morning I was up early again and walked downstairs (not bothering to put on my robe) and put on the pot of coffee. As the coffee was percolating I went out on the deck and managed to get off the cover of the hot tub off about a quarter way by myself and turned it on. There was plenty of room in the uncovered section for one J The heated tiles sure felt good on my feet as it was pretty cold out and it was not slippery as it would have been otherwise. Once the coffee was ready I poured a travel...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Highlights from My Holiday Part D

Posted 01-04-2010 at 07:55 PM by cynthiaakabecca
Updated 01-04-2010 at 08:02 PM by cynthiaakabecca

Sara and Tess told everyone to gather around in a cirlce in the living room. Tess and Sara light candles, put some wood on the fire, and turned off the lights. When we were finally in a cirlce Tess and Sara brought out gift bags that matched the color of our robes and gave us each our bag and told us not to peek until we were ready to begin. There was a large three-wick candle in the center of the circle and the light danced off of our naked bodies. The girls looked so beautiful sitting there naked in...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Highlights from My Holiday Part C

Posted 01-04-2010 at 07:54 PM by cynthiaakabecca
Updated 01-04-2010 at 08:06 PM by cynthiaakabecca

The next morning everyone slept in until at least 10 am when the first people started stiring. Sara was up first and was already downstairs getting breakfast ready. I woke up around 10:30 and was the second one up. I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I went back to my room to put on my robe and decided to let my sister sleep as late as she can. I put a couple of aspirin by her nightstand just in case she has a headache When I went downstairs Sara was the only one there and she...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Highlights from My Holiday Part B

Posted 01-04-2010 at 07:53 PM by cynthiaakabecca
Updated 01-04-2010 at 08:07 PM by cynthiaakabecca

After dinner Sara told everyone to go to their rooms and open their presents that were on the beds. My sister and I went to our room and each of us has a small box neatly wrapped with a bow on it. Each had a card made out to each of the girls, It said, WELCOME TO THE GIRL'S NEW YEARS GETAWAY. PUT ON WHAT IS IN THE BOX AND COME DOWNSTAIRS AND RELAX. THE SAUNA AND HOT TUB AWAITS!
We opened the box and saw that there was a short silk robe. Mine was purple and my sisters was pink. From the other bedrooms...
Posted in Uncategorized