Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Just a rainbow with some kink.
Old

Why a rainbow?

Posted 10-26-2018 at 01:55 PM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)

I have just been thinking about this, and everyone knows I love rainbows but they don't really know why!

The truth is there are a lot of reasons!

Primary Reason:
The primary reason I always chose a rainbow is because of my background. I came out as a lesbian in the early 90's. This was on the tail end of the AIDS epidemic, and before Ellen came out, before Will and Grace. Every single one of my gay male friends had been beaten to the point of hospitalization at some...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

I am not going to get better

Posted 10-25-2018 at 06:09 AM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)

Hi everyone!

So, now I am really here, and gonna stick around, I thought I should just kind of let everyone know.
  1. I am undependable
  2. If I don't reply to you or do something I said I was gonna do, or I forget to do something, it is not about you
  3. If I am slow to reply to you, it is not about you or my feelings about you
  4. I can't help it

I am really sick. I am now out of work on permanent disability. I am not going to get better. I have a rare progressive disease. It...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Why Imakward is the best ever

Posted 10-17-2018 at 05:43 PM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)
Updated 10-17-2018 at 05:49 PM by Happy Me

I just needed to write this because he has been saying so many nice things about me! But there are loads of reasons that Imakward is the bestest ever too!
  • We met when I had just started getting sick, and when I told him about that he said, "That just makes me want to dom you more!"
  • He helps me to do all of the things I need to do to stay healthy, which is a lot!
  • He helps make sure I take all of my medicines, eat healthy, drink enough water and we even worked together so I quit
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

getDare apartment building

Posted 11-14-2015 at 11:16 AM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)
Updated 11-14-2015 at 09:18 PM by Happy Me

I am crazy excited about something!

So, right now, justJane, Rainbow Bright, and me all live in a house. Inside the house are 4 apartments, so we all have our own apartment, but we share the building? It is a wonderful building, brick, built in 1893, huge windows, in a great urban neighborhood.

Even more wonderful is that my two favorite people on the earth are my neighbors, so I get to see them all the time!

We love it here. We had a garden in the summer,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

Am I really submissive? Am I terrible at it?

Posted 10-30-2015 at 07:59 PM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)
Updated 10-30-2015 at 08:14 PM by Happy Me

I have seen so much of this lately.
  • I do my kink in this way, or that way, does that make me wrong?
  • I keep my personality and don't just smush to my doms whims, is that wrong?
  • I have a life and personality and don't always want to do this, does that mean I'm not really submissive?
  • I only feel like domming sometimes, I don't know if that means I am not really a dom?
  • I really only feel like being kinky in the bedroom, is there something wrong with me?
  • I sometimes don't feel very obedient or
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average.

Modship, heartbreak, illness, Wise Dwarves, and my sister?

Posted 01-12-2015 at 10:38 PM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)

Hello all!

Warning: This may all just be the fever induced ramblings of a kinky rainbow. Don't feel obligated to read to the end.

I have so many things I want to say, and I want to tell everyone individually, but it is a lot to say!

Modshipping!
I am a mod now! YAYYY! It is making me joyfully happy to help out with the site that has given so much to me over the past few years. I still have a lot to figure out and learn, but got really good at moving...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Sh** just got real

Posted 12-04-2014 at 07:32 PM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)

Almost a year and a half ago, I was chatting on skype (voice) with my brand new dommy. A guy I seemed to connect with so intensely, and so incredibly, kink-wise and personally, that it seemed totally unreal. It was so exciting and crazy amounts of fun, that it seemed like it couldn't possibly last.

While I was on voice chat that day, I got a phone call. It was from an employment agency, and I didn't mute skype. The call was an offer for a job, my current job, my dream job (though I didn't...
Posted in Uncategorized