Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rate this Entry

5 wormy years!

Posted 11-14-2021 at 12:01 AM by Butterfly

Five years ago to the day, I was sitting in this exact spot (I pre-wrote this blog about a week ago) waiting on Mr. Devious to finish shopping for a birthday present for his father in law. I refuse to go into this particular store, so I stayed in the car and what else would I do with my time than to browse getDare.

I came across a blog written by Jaro, a little worm (who wasn't yet dubbed a worm) who was looking to explore his submissive side. Something resonated with me and so I wrote him a PM. Neither of us expected this relationship to go anywhere so sadly, we don't have those early PMs anymore, but really, the rest is history.

Five years ago today (the real today), we became official. We entered into a D/s relationship.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture3.JPG
Views:	222
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	1016

Our kink relationship has changed and evolved a lot over the past 5 years. We have gone from a few rules to no limits and full on consensual blackmail. We have considered ourselves D/s to M/s at times. We even took a short break a few years ago.

But the thing that hasn't ever changed is that we are in almost constant contact. We are friends above all else. Our bond goes deeper than the kink.

So much has happened over the last 5 years. We have been together through weddings, funerals, promotions, illness, health, moves, triumphs and losses. Jaro is more than my best friend. He loves me so completely, and I love him back. I don't know if I love him romantically, but I care about him so deeply.

He has taught me so much about myself, and helped me grow as a person, as a Domme, and as a partner. I am a completely different person now than I was 5 years ago.

Him and I will do a little gift exchange later today, and I will actually go on cam with him. That is something I never would have done 5 years ago. It is something that I have been working hard on doing with him. He has given me that confidence.

Unfortunately we aren't able to do our big play session as we had originally hoped, but next weekend, Jaro is going to be my prisoner and will spend the entire weekend in his living room where I will have access to a camera watching his every move whenever I want. He won't know when I am watching or when I might give him instructions. He will be limited to moving within view of the camera, even being forced to use a bucket to go to the bathroom in the middle of the room. He doesn't know when it will end, just that it will be sometime between 24-48 hours.

Stay tuned for more as I am sure we will both be blogging about the experience.

For now, I want to say:

Jaro, thank you for the past 5 years. You have been an amazing little worm. I don't know what I have done to deserve such a devoted and loyal anal whore such as yourself. You strive everyday to do your best to make me happy and you succeed. I am so blessed to have you in my life. Here's to another 5 years together! I love you <3

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1941 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It has been an amazing 5 years for sure! What a ride!

I too am sad that I don't have your very first PM anymore. Or my reply to it. Who ever would have thought that such a small decision from you - to message me that day - would have such a profound effect. The true Butterfly Effect!

I can't wait to see what the coming years will bring us... nor next weekend for that matter. Having to do literally everything in front of the camera for up to 48 hours? Yikes!

Love you Princess! You are the best thing that ever happened to me!
  2. Old Comment
    And here's to another five years of love and discovery.
  3. Old Comment
    Congrats to the anniversary.
  4. Old Comment
    congrats on your anniversary! Hope you have many more years of fun together.
  5. Old Comment
    That's fantasic, congrats to you both!