Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > NudeDude61

Rate this Entry

Weight Loss Challenge and Penalties

Posted 10-30-2021 at 09:22 AM by NudeDude61
Updated 11-14-2021 at 12:50 PM by NudeDude61

1) I will conduct a weigh-in every Saturday morning and share a picture of the scale to the Kik fitness challenge group.

2) Each weigh-in will determine the amount of weight I need to lose in the coming week. The amount is (lbs / 100) - 1.5. For instance, if I weigh-in at 270 lbs, my weight loss goal for the next week is 270/100-1.5 = 1.2 lbs

3) A weigh-in mist take place at least once every 174 hours (7d 6h). Failure to do so incurs an exposure penalty of one minute for every hour the weigh-in is late.

4) No early weigh-ins to track progress are permitted. If weight is checked, it will be compared to the current target and rewarded or punished appropriately.

5) A suspended exposure penalty of five minutes is assessed for every pound by which the weigh-in target is exceeded (If the weigh-in is less than the target, this will be a negative number), less one minute for every 200 calories burned on cardio equipment since the last weigh-in. plus one minute for every pound by which the current weight exceeds the lowest weight ever achieved.

6) If the weigh-in is higher than the previous lowest weight, the week's penalty is assessed several times, at the rate of one additional time for every five pounds above the previous lowest weight. For example, if the new weight were 10 pounds above the previous low weight, the penalty would be assessed three times - the original plus two (10/5) additional times. If the new weight were 10.8 pounds above the previous low weight, the penalty would be assessed three times, and a fourth penalty would also be assessed at 0.8/5=16% of the total duration.

7) If the week's exposure penalty is negative, it is used to reduce suspended penalties, beginning with the oldest penalty still unpaid.

8) If more than one pound was gained since the last weigh-in, three demerits are assigned. If no weight was lost but less than one pound was gained, two demerits are assessed. If weight was lost, but the target weight was not achieved, one demerit is assessed. If the target weight was achieved, one demerit is subtracted. The demerit count can be negative.

9) If the demerit count reaches three or more demerits, all suspended penalties are activated. Each is assigned to a random day of the next seven-day period, and are paid on whereby.com/getdare (or, if unavailable, whereby.com/getdare2), full frontal, hands locked behind head, feet at least shoulder width apart, broadcasting rom the neck down. The demerit count is then reduced by three.

10) If two penalties are randomly assigned to the same day, the times of the penalties are added, and the humiliation for the total is increased by one level. The increased humiliation levels are a) broadcast showing face, b) masturbating for the entire session, c) orgasming on camera before beginning the penalty, d) eating that cum, e) emptying bladder into a drinking glass and washing the cum down with all the urine produced. If additional enhancements are needed, a second session for a different time that day is begun, full frontal without face. Even more additional payoffs assigned to that day increase the duration and humiliation of the second daily session. .

11) Cum and subsequent enhancements must be done before the full frontal payoff, since any sexual tension tends to mask the feelings of humiliation.

12) The Kik group will be notified 15 minutes before any payoff to allow the members s chance to chastise me for my failure, as well as to hopefully.motivate themselves not to be in a similar situation.

13) I commit to this regimen up to and including October 28, 2022.

14) I can modify the rules as necessary, but the changes will not take place until the second weigh-in following my decision to change them.

=========================

Effective 11/20

After the dates and durations of any penalties are assessed, pending suspended penalties that are one week old are reduced in duration by one minute; those that are two weeks old are reduced by two further minutes, etc

Effective 11/27

In Rule 8, all references to a gain of one pound are replaced with a gain of 1% of the prior week's weight.

The demerits which earned a penalty (or penalties if the weigh-in was higher than the previous best) are kept with the penalty time and define the penalty level (or increased level) when they are paid. For example, a 3-demerit penalty is paid at level three (masturbation with face) not level one (pose without face). If a two demerit penalty is assigned to that day, the masturbation level is increased two levels to orgasm and cum eating.

it is possible to lose the target weight loss, but still have a penalty because if being over the previous best weight. These penalties do not increase the penalty level, they just add to the total time when they are assessed. If they are assigned to a day with no other penalty, they have no effect.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 934 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »