Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Four Happy Birthdays

Posted 03-08-2019 at 05:00 PM by AbusiveMaster

So this is the fourth time I have said Happy Birthday to my IceMaiden. I knew her before, but first off she wasn't MY IceMaiden, and second off, I was much too rude to wish her one before she was.

By the first Happy Birthday, I had told her I loved her.
By the second, we had met, and more.
By the third time I told her Happy Birthday I had made her cry.
And now the fourth is here. Four birthdays for the little girl who is three and a half (maths never was her strongest point.)

We have plans to meet again this year, though we don't have dates set just yet. We have a good new routine in place which is working wonders for my little girls health and wellbeing – though that is still a work in progress, I think it always will be, we have made more progress than ever before. Our priorities now are in personal development, in smoothing over life and health issues rather than the first flush of “how many times can I make her naked in a week?”... though actually, thats not a bad idea for next week... the old classics never really die, now do they?

Four birthdays, almost four years together, and still we have a journey in front of us. We have places to explore, and paths to perfect. We have new adventures and old comforts, bedtime stories and terrible singing, lots of presents, even more laughter and sherbet lemons.

Happy birthday baby girl, I love you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2201 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Happy Birthday to an amazing woman!!!! Love you Icey!
  2. Old Comment
    Happy birthday, IceMaiden.
  3. Old Comment
    Happy birthday Goddess!

4. Old Comment
    Happy birthday! ( that was sweetly done AM)
    I wish you more joy this year than last, more sunshine, smiles, and sweet memories. I pray your trials and struggles will be easily overcome and serve as points of growth. I hope that when you look back on life, at least one thing you never dreamed possible begins this year.

~ faith
    Posted 03-08-2019 at 10:14 PM by Faithfullyyours Faithfullyyours is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Happy birthday Ice Maiden and what a lovely way to say it this was!
  6. Old Comment
    Happy Birthday! I hope you both have a wonderful celebration, and make the air ring with song and boob slaps aplenty.

We are all works in progress, and though we may change a lot in life, that clichéd line doesn't, and shouldn't! More power to you working on yourselves, and with each other. That's the good stuff.
  7. Old Comment
    Happy Birthday beautiful lady! I hope you have a wonderful day!
    Posted 03-11-2019 at 04:55 PM by Wedgiebondagebabe Wedgiebondagebabe is offline
  8. Old Comment
    You are just too cute. I don't care that you deny it. You are. And it makes me happy. And I love you for it. ♡

Thank you for all the birthday wishes