Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Coyote

Rate this Entry

Nothing Out Of The Ordinary

Posted 03-03-2009 at 02:29 PM by Coyote

Ok My internet went out sunday night so i could not communicate with my mistres until a few hours ago. So i will start telling my day yesterday morning since i was given tasks to complete every day.

I woke up and the clock said 7:00. I knew that my first task was to take a 10 minute jog. I knew what i was supposed to wear aswell. i grabbed a pair or shorts from my drawer and a lacy pink thong. That was all i was allowed to wear. The thong also had to wedgied very high. I tried to make it as invisible at possible but that was futile.(o ya it was an uncomfortable jog)

I finished my jog with a few weird looks but nothing too big.

Once i got home i was required to do 100 pushups and 100 situps wearing only the thong. This wasn't very hard because i do 50 of each regularly. I was required to send mistress a love letter but i was unable to because of the internet problem. Now i must write lines.

I was sweaty after the workout but i am only allowed to shower at night so i changed clothes.(i am required to go into public as crossdressed as possible). I don't usually do public so i put on a orange thong and matching bra. then a pair of short shorts and a pink halter top. Then i put on a pair of jeans and a blue shirt. I went to walmart to pick up a gardening dress and a strapless bra. Nothing happened there so i will skip the details.

My next stop was the flower store where i was to buy flowers for my garden. I chose marigolds. I approached the counter and there was a attractive female worker there. I'm pretty sure that she noticed my clothes because once i got to the car i noticed my thong was riding half way up my back(figure or speech). I could also hear her giggle as a walked away.

Once i got home again it was 10:30. I took the dress out from the bag and the bra aswell. i put on the strapless bra and put the breastforms in. Then the strapless sundress. After that i put on a new black thong and pink tights with pink women's sneakers. I quickly planted the garden and watered it and everything. i was so proud of myself.

I do not have work for the next few days because the company manager took a vacation(why we are on break i don't know)

Nothing happened the rest of the day except wait for the people to fix my internet(which they didn;t do.

before i knew it, it was almost 9:00. I am required to torture myselt with clamps for 5 minutes and then rip them off.Then i gave myself 20 bare butt belt lashes. My but was red and i was ready for a warm shower. Then i remembered i must take cold ones.

So i dropped my clothes and stepped in. It was freezing. I turned on my ipod speakers on repeat and hit"Man. I Feel Like A Woman" and started to sing. I shaved my legs,pubes and the rest of my hair. Man i did feel like a woman.

When i went to bed i tied myself in an X to my bedposts with only one hand free. I fell asleep in only a thong like i was instructed.
Posted in My Slavery
Views 1870 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    you should have listened to dude looks like a lady in the shower....

I have never heard the whole song, neither has most people, but it would be awesome.
  2. Old Comment
    my mistress said only That one song. But that is a good one.