Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Roadtrip Day 2 - piss pose

Posted 11-11-2020 at 01:02 AM by MsX
Updated 11-13-2020 at 04:59 AM by MsX

As I am not allowed to piss in the toilet, this morning I used the bathtub again. I was naked and drew my knees up and spread my legs. Afterwards I rinsed with cold water.

I await his orders for today.

12h14

I spent some time on a pool lounger this morning with only a slutty dress permitted. No underwear of course. It is low-cut and my udders bounce when I walk.

I had to stay on the lounger, no crossing my legs, and handwrite a story according to his instructions. I was to write about being a fat married woman whose husband has had enough of her sloppiness and brings a sexy woman into his bed and home. I wrote it in first person and had to detail my shame at being submissive to both of them. I was so aroused and embarrassed.....soon after I got there a lady working at the guest house brought a lounger cushion out to me. I had to conceal what I was writing very quickly...

The story aroused me. I wrote all about how my husband systematically had me downgraded from his wife to a servant....taking away my clothes so that I was always in my underwear...moving me to the basement so she could take over my room. And on the day I met her, I had to strip naked and introduce myself as piggy, making my humiliation complete.

I was so horny I couldn't help but touch my naked cunt under my dress a little...crouched a bit so nobody could see. I couldn't keep myself from touching my slimy pink cunt because I was so worked up at the thought of that story happening to me.

13h50
Later in the day I spent an hour in the pool area in my piggy bikini again. I repeated yesterday's slut posing and made sure my pussy lips were hanging out the sides of the tiny bottoms. I made sure as well to slather myself in sunscreen everywhere, including under the bikini. I felt slutty doing it...touching my skin all over so soon after I'd written such a filthy story. I stayed in sneak peek position - nobody came by this time though.

I had to piss in the tub when i got back....I took the bikini off and was completely nude in the bathtub. I lay with my head on the side with the drain and pissed. I kept my hair dry and I was able to clean myself off with cold water well enough. Now I'm putting the dress back on and nothing else and going to do my next humiliating task.

14h45
Outdoor task - I don't think this is going to go over well.
I had to go to a secluded area in the grounds here with only a very low-cut dress on.
I took my time walking down the path until I reached an area far away from the guest house. I crouched down on all fours like an animal.
I was nervous someone would come around the corner. I did all this in the bushes a bit away from the path.

I was instructed to piss outside. But I just couldn't do it. I tried, I really did, but I got as far as pulling my skirt up. I was too nervous.

I had to fuck my pussy with my fingers 30 times.
It felt eternal. And I managed to forget the reluctance a moment...
When I was done with that I collected some slime from my drippy cunt and dripped it onto my butt plug. I put that inside as fast as I could go.
The final humiliation for my cunt was to put a hairpin with a cat's bell on it over my inner labia and clamp them.

I was so nervous and the rush was terrifying. My heart was beating so fast. I stood up as fast as I could and walked back to my room.

I have to walk a bit funny to keep the bell and pin in place. I was acutely aware of my clamped tinkling cunt and plug.

There was an older male gardener who saw me when I returned and said hello. Nobody else.

I couldn't bring myself to piss outside. I just couldn't.

My tub piss ritual has also changed. RST has decided that I should squat over the tub - squatting whore pose - and piss while facing the window. It is humiliating but it's much worse to lie down in my own piss.

19h30

Today RST allowed me to eat my dinner on the deck with the other guests. I was, however, to be in a piggy outfit, designed to make me feel shame and motivate me.

The denim skirt is from when I was not so fat. It's too tight and rises up so it can fit, resting high on my ass. I was permitted panties - strappy black ones that cut into my blubber. No bra, and a strappy top that makes me look even fatter. I have OINK written on each udder so it reads OINK OINK, and RST'S FUCK HOLE on my inner thigh with arrows to both my holes. Luckily the clothes covered the writing.

Nobody commented or looked askance, but I was so aware of my ridiculous appearance. The dinner was good and because I was so aware of my flab, I ate less. So I guess it's working.

I have to do naked exercise now for 30 minutes in my room and then await his instructions.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 847 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments