Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Anatomy of Me

Random ramblings of a vivacious horny individual.
Intelligent Babbling. Something that isn't about sex. (I have a feeling this will be empty.)
Old

My favorite time of year...

Posted 12-08-2011 at 10:45 AM by bodacious (Anatomy of Me)

NOT. It's finals time.

Need I say more? I actually just left a final a few minutes ago and it was pretty easy. But tomorrow I have another one that I'm not even prepared for.

So.. yea, I'm procrastinating right now.
Distinguished Member
Old

I'm officially a ho?

Posted 11-26-2011 at 03:02 PM by bodacious (Anatomy of Me)

k.. I just made $15 for spending 10 (technically 7) minutes masturbating for some guy I met on cam4. He literally wanted to see my face, boobs, pussy and watch me pee in a cup.. I didn't really do the face part because it made me uncomfortable but everything else I gave into..

I don't know how I feel about it. Honestly, it's not something I can say I'm proud of (there's a fucking cup of pee in my room right now...) but I'm not exactly ashamed either. It was easy money and that's exactly...
Distinguished Member
Old

Hey Slut: I dare you to read this.

Posted 07-27-2011 at 10:23 AM by bodacious (Anatomy of Me)
Updated 07-27-2011 at 03:39 PM by bodacious (GRAMMAR MISTAKES)

Ok, I love being called a dirty worthless piece of shit slut as much as the next girl, but sometimes guys need to realize where the line is. I'm not always going to be in the mood to be degraded and verbally abused. Especially if I've never had a conversation with you before.

So, if a guy who I've never talked to, never saw in the forums, never even knew existed radomly decides to send me a PM saying "i dare u 2 add me on skype nd b my slave" I'm inclined to ignore your ass....
Distinguished Member