Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Anatomy of Me

Random ramblings of a vivacious horny individual.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Twerk Master Flash: Teach Me Your Ways

Posted 08-02-2013 at 08:00 AM by bodacious (Anatomy of Me)

What's up with this new obsession with twerking? I remember my first high school dance and seeing that corner where all the black kids were. I wandered over there mistakingly and I saw the most wonderful, slightly ratchet dancing called "twerking."

However, I didn't learn what twerking was until my freshmen year in college. And I feel like I've gotten incredible good at it. And then I saw Miley Cryus twerking and I just KNEW that white America was about to culturally appropriate...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mission: Unaccomplished

Posted 11-13-2011 at 11:16 AM by bodacious (Anatomy of Me)

I feel like giving up on this search. I got a LOT of great responses but I'm not gonna lie, slightly disappointed still. Half of me was expecting the perfect person to jump out waving his/her hand screaming my name or something, yanno? The other half was expecting this disappointment.

But now I am doneeeee. Fuck it all. I'm going to start focusing on my school work again and trying to press through these "busy" weeks so I can start socializing again. As much as I would love to...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Free At Last.

Posted 10-25-2011 at 12:12 PM by bodacious (Anatomy of Me)

Finally, after months of telling my master that I was too busy, too stressed out, and just not interested, it took me completely blanking out on some miniscule task he assigned to give me back my freedom.

Am I happy about it? No. I wish we could have ended better than this. The bidding war for me to get my freedom back was completely unnecessary. And to make matters worse, I am afraid that he may have or may in the future leak pictures of me, videos of me, or conversations we had on the...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Zero Inclination

Posted 08-22-2011 at 07:13 PM by bodacious (Anatomy of Me)

So, I don't really know where to start. I left this site temporarily to get my life together. Lol, not because I was addicted or anything - I just needed to re-submerge into the real world.

Now, here I am, back in school surrounded by all my friends and my new suitemates... The only problem is, I have seemed to have lost my sex drive. I have no interest in masturbation or anything else, and what's worse, my Master keeps making demands and I seriously just want to tell him to fuck off and...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm Nervous.

Posted 07-18-2011 at 07:10 PM by bodacious (Anatomy of Me)

So... after nearly 3 months without sex (the longest I have gone since I lost my virginity) I'm getting ready to see my cuddy buddy soon and I'm extremely nervous. The thing is, this is a very vanilla relationship. He doesn't know the extent of my fetishes. I mean, he has a freaky side and I have told him about my kinky "willing to try anything at least once" personality. But at the same time, I feel like I'm too innocent to bring up any of the things I want to do - fear of being judged and...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ugh... (x2)

Posted 07-11-2011 at 01:44 PM by bodacious (Anatomy of Me)

How many times are people going to dare me to wear a thong backwards?

I don't even OWN a thong. Smh... (sorry, I'm getting frustrated yet again)
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ugh...

Posted 06-25-2011 at 05:36 PM by bodacious (Anatomy of Me)

I like getting dares. I really do like it when someone asks me to go out and complete a task. But I never try to accept anything that I can't do/don't have the will power to try.

With that said, I don't accept your dare and I give you a good reason why I can't do it, don't attack me. Don't make me feel attacked. I'm so used to be in defense mode in real life, I would like to think of this site as relaxing, but I can't if the same people are always annoying me.

That's part...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized