Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

More: PM dares to get you receiving more PM dares

Posted 07-30-2020 at 04:52 PM by CSasha
Updated 08-02-2020 at 09:54 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. Since I know and appreciate pure dare givers, the following list is for people who don't submit themselves into doing dares. I like to dare you to open yourselves up to be PM dared ... to dare other people. Wouldn't it be wonderful if people gave you impulses where to strike your mischief at? Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me "ABOVE" and I will post in the PM dare person above thread and obey the rules. I will also stay subscribed to that thread until someone posted after me.

PM me "BASH" and I will send PM dares to the 10 different users in the PM dare bashing game who posted last and ask them to return the favor and send me back PM dares.

PM me "THREE" and I will PM dare three different users and ask them to return the favor and send me back PM dares.

I will always link my PM dares in my signature, always write a detailed report, and send a message an update if the report takes more than 3 days after receiving the PM dares.

I will also keep a list of users I PM dared without receiving a report and not PM dare those users again until they send a report or excuse themselves.
Views 1863 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You always think of the best ones!
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you, Dman.