Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

HELP, please! Suggest PM dares for me

Posted 04-16-2020 at 02:22 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-02-2020 at 12:56 AM by CSasha

Outdated

Many thanks for all the input

I intended to go without PM dares for a while. But recently I met my current, lovely keyholder. He ordered me to add a PM dare, and then another, and now a third one:

PM or Kik me SUGGEST X, where X is a new PM Dare, and I will forward your suggestion, to add that PM dare to my list, to my keyholder immediately

Since he would like to have your ideas and proposals, please consider to come up and
Oracle
Old

Bad kids: Fantastic PM dares for people who need hugs and a little slap on the ass

Posted 12-22-2016 at 03:58 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:59 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. So you have a bunch of PM dares to make others punish you according to your Likes, maybe even some or more according to your Dislikes. We are all here for the kinky part, aren't we? But just in case you also like someone to tell you what to do, especially if it's taking a shower or cleaning up, here are some PM proposals for you. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire...
Oracle