Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

A recovering empath - Narcissism, Custom Dares

Posted 06-22-2020 at 07:15 AM by Bloxo

Hello all,
Those that have followed my blogs will know that last year I suffered following a breakup.

I won't go into details on what happened, you can read my former blogs for that.

After much research and soul searching I learned about personality disorders and have determined that the girl I was dating is what is known as a covert narcissist and that I have what are known as empathic traits. i.e. I care a great deal for others, especially when it comes to their emotional wellbeing.

All my life I felt I needed a partner to make me feel complete and would dedicate myself in my relationships, this is a sign of something called codependency.

FYI - If any of the terms interest you, I suggest looking on Youtube, there are a lot of good videos on the subject!

I worked hard to lose weight, to find new purpose in life and to educate myself more, essentially trying a lot of things to become a better self and to grow.

I started my Youtube channel, firstly to be a blog and to give myself a voice, secondly to do something a bit extra with my life, now I am trying to push myself in terms of video editing skills and to really produce some quality items.

But there is one thing I have to acknowledge, I am still healing, I have taken on some minor narcissistic traits and I still have work to do on myself to get where I want to be as a person.

Hence my return to this site, as Covid has made me a little lazy and stagnant.

If you want to help me in my quest, please see my post:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=387710

A reminder...free custom dares to those that subscribe to my channel
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 927 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments