Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Speech Class

Posted 06-03-2014 at 09:37 PM by ClosetedLesbo

“Alright.” I fall out of my daydream and look up to see the student professor half asleep as well. “Thank you Mister…” he trails off.
“Wright.”
“Right. Okay, who wants to go next?”
I sink down in my chair. I hate speech class. The thought of getting up in front of these people makes me want to pee my pants. In fact, my bladder is starting to ache now…
“How about,” the student professor starts, looking at the list of student names. I’m just glad the usual asshole professor...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Starting Frozzle's Diaper Dares: Level 1-100

Posted 09-24-2011 at 06:32 AM by Aki

I know I'm still new here but I really like these dares and I will like to push some limits. These is 6 dares on this list that I won't do because I don't like the idea of non purpose built toys inside me or there is a large risk of STIs. These dares are: 51, 53, 59, 60, 74 and 81.

I will never do 53. (too much risk of serious injury.)

51, 60 and 81, I will only do a modified version if I know the person and know that are clean. (not much chance of that with no fetish friends)...
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messy dare 2

Posted 12-16-2009 at 07:30 AM by pisspants
Updated 12-16-2009 at 09:42 AM by pisspants
Tags bladder, briefs, pee, wet

The first thing on the list that I had to do was to pee in my pants. That was not going to be a problem as I was already struggling to hold it in on the way to the park. I had been drinking coke all evening and I had another two bottles with me to make sure I didn't run dry.

I headed for a bench by the skatepark and sat down. Like I said there was no problem. All I had to do was relax a little and let go after holding it for so long. So I just sat there in the dark and the rain, drinking...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messy dare 1

Posted 12-15-2009 at 07:12 AM by pisspants
Updated 12-16-2009 at 09:42 AM by pisspants
Tags eggs, honey, messy, pee

Keep seeing lots of dares - some quite messy ones. How many people actually bother
to do any of them? There does not seem to be a lot of evidence that people actually do.
Anyway I found a messy dare deep in the archives somewhere and rolled the dice to decide my fate

Frist number was a five which meant I had to do it fully clothed. Second number was a three so that meant I had to to it outside. Third number was a two and that meant it was a medium level of mess, although...
Posted in Uncategorized