Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Goldfingers: Fantastic PM dares for pee lovers

Posted 12-24-2016 at 05:19 AM by CSasha
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:58 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. If you like playing with pee, or if you dislike it but want to offer others to discomfort for their pleasure, here some PM dares for you, right after the warning. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe! Educate about the various opinions on hygiene, health issues with pee and pee drinking. Always drink enough non-pee, non-drugged and non-toxic liquid to compensate. Listen to the feedback of your body. Take care that you are fine.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me "HOLD" and I will hold my bladder for 1 hour.

PM me "LET GO" and I will pee while I am in the shower.

PM me "GOLDEN SHOWER" and I will pee on myself.

PM me "GOLDEN CUP" and I will pee into a cup and pour it over my head.

PM me "OOPS" and I releave myself of a bit of pee while being dressed.

PM me "READY" and I will once take an empty glass or bottle with me when I go to the toilet to tempt, but not force me to drink my pee.

PM me "SIP" and I'll take a sip of pee.

PM me "DRINK" and I will drink my pee next time I use the bathroom.

PM me "FIFTYFIFTY" and I will mix the next pee I drink with a non-pee liquid of my choice in a 1:1 ratio.

PM me "CHEERS" and I say a toast to you the next time I drink my pee.

PM me "ROLEMODEL" and a link to a pee drinking video, and I will watch it for at least the first 5 minutes.

PM me "PISS SLUT" and after I drank pee I will touch myself for 5 minutes all over my body while whispering your user name or another name you have given me.

PM me "PISS&PLAY" and I will drink a glass of pee for every other PM dare you send me in the same message.

PM me "APPETIZER" and I will drink pee before my next meal or drink three glasses of pee later.

PM me "GOOD NIGHT DRINK" and I will drink pee before I go to bed or drink three glasses of pee later.

PM me "SOLIDARITY", drink pee yourself and tell me how much volume it was, and I will drink at least that many pee myself.

PM me "UNFAIR" and how much volume of pee you drank in the last 24 hours, and I will drink the double volume of pee.

PM me "REWARD" and promise me a specific favor, dare or task. If I like it, I will then drink a glass of pee for you and send a PM. You then have to do the specific favor, dare or task. If you add BLOG, I will drink two glasses of my pee for you and send you a PM, but you will have to blog the report the completion of the favor, dare or task.
Views 3303 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments