Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Who is the real Komodo Jones?

Posted 06-02-2011 at 01:15 PM by Komodo Jones

That's weird, I'm looking through my blog and seeing that I haven't even described who I am and what I like to do. I'd say only a few people on this site actually know some about me but I am shrouded in ambiguity mostly. I'm not trying to glorify myself in this entry or anything, but I know I have some people on here that would like to know more about who the actual Komodo Jones is. Hopefully, this entry will shed some light.
As some of you may know my real name is Sean. I'll omit my last name due to some freaks on the Internet who could use this information to commit identity theft even though the probability of it on this site is highly unlikely. I am 25 years old, at the time of this entry and will be turning 26 in September. I currently live with my parents in the state of Ohio in the United States. Sadly, living with my parents can be a real drag as they’re vanilla, and well if they knew I was, or saw me, on this site, I’m not sure what the consequences would be, but it would be a bad outcome. I was raised up in a Christian family, and I do consider myself to be a Christian, but I’m not as strong as I would like to be. Imagine that, I want to be a stronger Christian yet I’m on this site, but I’m actually not sorry that I’m part of the gd community. Despite the fact that I’m a Christian, I’m going to be disobeying the Great Commission in the last few verses of Matthew on this site. My parents have always tried to shove Christianity down my throat and I always hated it. I’m not going to do that to anybody on here, so no worries about that.
I have also noticed some recent changes to myself. As I’ve stated in some of my previous questionnaires, I am one of those people whose eyes change color. Before they were seafoam green along with some gray and some really neat swirls of hazel in them. Last I checked, they were just a solid dark green, but that was sometime ago so they may have changed again since then. I have also noticed that my hair has changed color. When I was little and through most of my life it was brown. It got darker through the years and at my last haircut I realized that my hair has actually turned black. I get that from my mother’s side. A lot of people say that I get the majority of my looks from my mom’s side, and I often joke about the only thing I got from my dad was a Y chromosome. Unfortunately, I also inherited something else from my dad but I’m not going to talk about that. Also recently, I have noticed that I am getting some white hairs. It’s hardly noticeable though, and they are most present in my sideburns. I am also not the most physically fit guy out there, but I get my good exercise by walking across the college campus where I am currently majoring in Liberal Studies with a concentration in English. I’m not sure what I want to do with that yet but I’m either thinking author or English teacher…or maybe both.
My hobbies include mostly electronics. I enjoy video games, tv, movies etc. I also enjoy listening to and finding new music. I am an amateur DJ at my church’s youth group as I play music there. My play list mainly consists of techno and oddly enough disco, and the kids really like it. So whoever said disco was dead has never been to our youth group. Because of my play lists, I have given myself the nickname DJ Diskoteq. Also as you can probably tell by one of my certain entries I really enjoy writing and not just erotica as I do write other things mainly consisting of science fiction, horror, or emotional prose.
If you were to ask me when I got into sex, I’m not really sure actually. If I had to guess though I would probably say it happened near the end of junior high. I would often have some “fun” with some of my childhood friends. I won’t say any details right now but if you’re interested feel free to ask me and I may divulge some of my stories. I haven’t had too many experiences of sex with other people since then, and it’s only been oral and petting. I’m still a virgin, but I do know that Ms. Right is out there for me somewhere. I do know I started getting into adult t or d sites when I started college. About three years after, my t or d site fizzled and that’s when I had started getting into dice dares. I was searching online for some and I came across a site called getdare.com and I’ve been a member ever since.
So sorry I rattled your ear off a lot but hopefully this shed a little light about who the real Komodo Jones is. It's not my full story but, if I want to talk about more about my life story it will be in another entry. Also, if you have any questions that I didn't address feel free to ask me because I love answering truths. Until next time, I’ll see you guys around the forums.

KJ
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 649 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Komodo! <3 Nice to see you're still alive and well
    Posted 06-02-2011 at 01:23 PM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline