Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Princess' Blog

Welcome to Princess Mere's blog...
Rate this Entry

My first official date, and the most romantic date EVER :)

Posted 05-24-2010 at 03:07 AM by Mere
Updated 05-25-2010 at 08:43 AM by Mere

I was outside the main gate. I looked around, and at a few steps, my guy was standing outside his car, smiling. I headed towards him, and I was trying to go slow and look solemn, but he is just, nice. He helped my get into the car, and then sat with me, on the back seat, telling the chauffeur to start the car. And then he said, "You look stunning!" And I was like "Hmm I know!" And then I asked where we were going, and he said it was a secret. And then we had our personal chats :P
Soon we reached and he got me out of the car, and we walked for sometime. Then he said he wanted me to put a blindfold, and handed one to me. I put it, and he held my hand and both of us walked for a few seconds. And he said, "You can remove it Princess!" And I was like, WHOA!
To my utter surprise, there was NO ONE in the hotel, just him and me, and the roses and the lights. It was so sweet. I smiled and said something, I don't really remember.
So, he pulled the chair for me, and I have no clue how he got into the waiter's dress, in like 2 seconds, or was I just busy trying to figure out what next. I honestly don't know.
Then he asked me, "What would the princess like to have?" Ah that feeling was the most amazing feeling ever. I said, "What is the chef's choice?" And he said, "You.." And the music was playing, it was so romantic. Then he got some stuff to eat, the starters. And he sat before me, and we talked, and ate. Then he got the main course, and soon the desert, and we both shared and had the thing. It was so awesome.
Then he asked me if I would like to dance, and I said that I might be bad at it. And both of us laughed! OMG! Soon we were dancing, looking into his eyes, smiling, romantic music. It felt like a dream, we were talking, and I pinched him. He was like, "That hurt!!" And I was about to say something, when he put his finger on my lips, and said, "Shhh..don't break the dream.." Gosh, I can't stop smiling while typing this
And then we were tired, I said lets go back home, and he said, "One more thing princess!" And I said, smiling like hell, "What now?" And he slowly took my hand, and put a bracelet on my wrist. Aw! I said, "Thank you!"
Then the whole hotel staff came there, and told us that they hope we enjoyed, haha we DID! :P
And back into the car, and again, our personal talks. And he finally dropped me home, almost kissed me, but I didn't let him kind of.
http://s.chakpak.com/se_images/15583...-wallpaper.jpg
Quietly slipped into my house, and waved him goodbye. And he sent a flying kiss.
I never say I love him, he is the one who keeps saying he does.

I love him so much
xoxoxoxoxo
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1035 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    And I was like "Hmm I know!"

Haha, love it XD Glad you enjoyed it ^^
    Posted 05-24-2010 at 03:20 AM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Hahahaha Awwww Mere baby that is sooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!