Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.25 average.

My thoughts on being a sub ...

Posted 07-10-2014 at 01:15 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:53 AM by Butterfly

Over the past 7 years I have had 3 official Doms, and a few trial Doms.

The first one actually happened by chance. I wasn't looking. There was a local classifieds website, and I was actually looking for somebody to date, since my college program was predominantly females, and I wasn't into the club and bar scene. There was an ad posted in search of a live in slave/sub. I was intrigued.

As I was only 18 and very inexperienced, I wasn't able to commit to an in person situation.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.

Best Orgasm of my Life

Posted 07-07-2014 at 04:37 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:53 AM by Butterfly

Today, as I went to work and sat at my desk, I was very aware of a slight discomfort. Of course, this only made me start fantasizing about what happened yesterday ...

Sir has been having me use my plug as often as I can. One of my rules is to wear it 1-3 hours a day when I am home alone. I have noticed a difference even from the short amount of time we have using it. I can wear it longer and longer without feeling uncomfortable.

I have a large pink rabbit vibrator that
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Strong and scary feelings

Posted 07-06-2014 at 01:05 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:54 AM by Butterfly

I would like to introduce myself to the getdare users. I hope to be getting to know a lot more of you in the near future.

My name is butterfly. As my name indicates, Asslvr is my Master. We only met about two weeks ago, but it feels like we have known each other for years. I normally have a hard time opening up to somebody and trusting them, but somehow, I have already been able to tell him more than I have ever shared with anybody else.

He already knows me so well. Just
A Butterfly Princess <3