Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Spaghetti & Fettucine

Posted 07-12-2016 at 10:17 AM by Butterfly
Updated 08-27-2016 at 10:42 PM by Butterfly

I was going to work on one of the PM Blog Dares today that I have so generously been given, but my tummy hurts so instead I am going to write about

Our new kittens!!!!

Our kittens were orphaned when they were 3 weeks old after their mom was killed by a coyote. Asslvr's cousins kept the litter of 6 kittens inside her home and bottle fed them. Asslvr and I have been considering getting a kitten and I already knew what I wanted to call her/him since I also want to get a puppy and name him meatball. So naturally our kittens name was going to be Spaghetti!

When we got to their home, we fell in love with a brown, orange and white kitten. She was the sweetest little thing ever. We decided she would be ours! Since the kittens were still only 5 weeks old, we had to wait a few more weeks for them to be able to be separated, so we waited and waited. LONGEST WAIT EVER!

Before Spaghetti was to be delivered, we got a call from Asslvr's cousin. There was only one kitten left and they didn't want her to be lonely. It didn't take much to convince me and then I just had to convince Asslvr which was also pretty easy. (I have a really cute voice and I usually get my way with Asslvr). The only thing left was to choose a name, and Fettuccine just seemed to fit.

So without further adieu, let me introduce our new kitties:

Spaghetti

Spaghetti is one of the sweetest little kittens I have ever met. She loves to snuggle and cuddle. Usually at the end of the day, she will come find me and climb up my lap onto my chest and lay there and sleep for a few hours with me before she gets up to start playing again.

She is definitely a follower. She gets into trouble by following her sister around. She is a bit timid and likes to jump at her own shadow or reflection in the mirror, but she is also very playful and loves to run and pounce on anything that is moving.

Fettuccine

Fettuccine is a little troublemaker (we think it comes from her extra toes, 6 toes on each paw), and she drags her sister right along with her. She loves to climb and get into EVERYTHING! Her first day here, she claimed our internet router as her cuddle spot because it is nice and warm. However, she just recently found out toy box and it is now her favorite place to curl up on.

Fettuccine has her own sweet and cuddly side as well, but it is hidden by her hyper and fiesty nature.

They both have such different personalities but I love them both sooo much!

Views 1147 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Seriously the cutest things ever! Oh my goodness!
    Posted 07-12-2016 at 06:31 PM by HumiliationJunkie92 HumiliationJunkie92 is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you! I think they are pretty adorable too.