Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

Re-BDSM test after one year of online BDSM

Posted 11-21-2023 at 12:21 PM by pluky
Updated 11-21-2023 at 11:47 PM by pluky

Let's see how things have shifted... right off the bath I can see my bratiness went dooooown, can't say I'm surprised xD I have been tamed 😳

My Submission went up which goes hand and in hand with the above, I actually clearly shifted from wanting to be forced to wanting to surrender and show devotion.

With tests not all changes are relevant, sometimes you just happen to feel like answering the question a bit more strongly than the first time and it doesn't necessarily reflect reality. With that in mind, I don't think my masochism went down, if anything it has grown.

I can agree with the pet part going up, which also goes hand in hand with degradation going up, while they are still far from being my kinks, I opened up a bit to some of these things, something as simple as "good girl" made me cringe in the past cause it was reminiscent of dog training and now it is one of my favorite things to hear, I also recently wore a dog collar.

I think that's it for the actually meaningful changes.

Oh I think my openness to non-monogamy definitely slightly went down as well because in the context of a DS, I discovered a jealous side of myself, when it comes to my Dom.

Results from bdsmtest.org

100% Masochist..........................96% Submissive
91% Brat....................................91% Rope bunny
90% Submissive..........................88% Slave

.................................................82% Masochist
69% Rope bunny
61% Exhibitionist.........................54% Switch
58% Experimentalist....................50% Experimentalist

54% Switch.................................44% Primal (Prey)
45% Primal (Prey)........................42% Brat
38% Non-monogamist..................41% Degradee

.................................................35% Pet
29% Vanilla
21% Voyeur.................................25% Non-monogamist
17% Slave...................................22% Vanilla
10% Degradee.............................13% Exhibitionist

..................................................11% Voyeur
6% Pet
.....................0% Ageplayer
.....................0% Boy/Girl
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It’s so interesting to see how those results change over time! I also take the test every couple of years to see how the stats change. It’s a little embarrassing every time seeing my dominant levels getting closer and closer to zero haha
  2. Old Comment
    I should have taken the complete test to see how that's going too, but my lazy self always takes the condensed version as well as Sub side only.