Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Daytime Public/Spanking Dare

Posted 10-12-2020 at 06:00 AM by tyragon123

I've really been obsessed with dares recently, especially public ones. Today I upped the ante considerably.

I went to a large park with a walking trail running through it. There is a small side path, & a wire fence you're not supposed to cross. It leads to a very large nature reserve. I wandered about 10m off the path, & after some wandering, found a place to sit down. I didn't (as far as I know) actually get seen from the path, or the people wandering past on the other side, following a river & gully. (I heard lots of people going past)

Once I had found my spot, & gotten up the courage, I stripped & dressed in matching bra & panties, a black blouse, & a skirt. I started taking photos. Lying, standing, upskirts, & some tree hugging. (If you send me a PM with a picture, I'll send one to you)

After this, I got dressed again, & decided to check my PMs. The dare in in the spoiler below was waiting for me, so I decided to do it before I left.

I stripped naked again, & got out a whip from my backpack. 20 spanks to each of my asscheeks, my testicles & shaft later, I edged twice & put my bra & panties on, before putting my clothes on top. I then put on my backpack & made my way back to the car, before heading home.

Spanking Dare from Nikeryda

Spoiler:
Drive to one of those parks you mentioned in your post while wearing normal clothes. Bring a pair of panties and a bra along with that whip. When you arrive get out of your car and strip down right away. Bend over the hood of your car and use that whip to slap your ass cheeks 20 times each nice and hard. Once those are completed give another few well placed smacks to your balls if you can take them. After that you can put on those panties and the bra you brought along and edge yourself twice. Feel free to let out some moans as you do. When you've finished edging you may get back into your car and leave. The bra and panties stay on until after you get home.
Posted in Dares
Views 1569 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments