Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

The difference a girl makes...

Posted 06-24-2020 at 10:07 AM by Bloxo

Bloxo here...slightly older, long term member with a few words of wisdom

I've been on this site on and off for over 10 years now, even when I'm not active I still check in to see what's happening now and then.

What is the main thing I notice?

This site seems lifeless without the girls who participate.

Let's face facts, this is a largely male dominated site...and when you are a straight guy, well it can be off putting at times.
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Playing with pain - Task 10

Posted 01-11-2021 at 01:33 PM by RainbowSky

It's the penultimate day of my trial week. One thing Sir and I have not explored yet together was pain, and my pain threshold, so he decided today was the perfect day.

Task 10
Equipment required
  • Collar
  • Approximately 5m of rope
  • Wooden spoon

The Task
To affix a crotch rope tightly through my collar and connect it to my hair so that my head being tilted back was the most comfortable position to be in and to remain in this way until Sir says.

The report...
Distinguished Member
Posted in A new beginning
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Why I wish to serve! - Task 11

Posted 01-12-2021 at 01:09 PM by RainbowSky

It's the final day of the trial week. After a very intense few days, and an aching back in tow, Sir set me one very simple task. To write why I wanted to be a sub, what I could bring, why he should choose me essentially. That was it. Just write.

The Report
I believe I am a good submissive as I flourish under instruction and develop skills to please others. I learn from what I do right or wrong as I always want to improve and get better at serving others. I've also wanted to make...
Distinguished Member
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.00 average.

I faced my first punishment

Posted 01-23-2021 at 11:45 AM by RainbowSky

I've settled in quickly to my role being owned and completing tasks set by Sir. He now has me wearing my collar most of the time. Throughout the week we have been practising skills and tasks. He has had me record me saying "I am Sir's cuntosaurus and I deserve this. I will do my best for Sir". My ability to tie rope and make bondage look pretty has greatly increased. We've practised spanking in different places including my thighs which bruised when we did it and my cunt. And today Sir brought...
Distinguished Member
Old

Working on the gag reflex - day 2

Posted 01-27-2021 at 10:40 AM by RainbowSky

After yesterday's first ever cocksucker training we realised that the biggest issue holding me back is my gag reflex - although my gag reflex has already got better as when I took a lateral flow test today I didn't gag for the first time.

Sir had been doing some research in how to suppress the gag reflex and wanted to try them on me. So the first thing Sir had me do was to coat my dildo to the 3 inch mark with my own spit as this is a natural lubricant and can make the dildo easier to...
Distinguished Member
Old

How sub life is going

Posted 01-28-2021 at 12:56 PM by RainbowSky

Since Sunday when Sir gave me a nice treat/task, we have begun focusing more on my training as a cocksucker which involved finding and buying a dildo and seeing how much I could take and then focusing on improving my gag reflex. You can follow this journey in my other blogs.

Yesterday night we played with confinement. Sir had me go to my space and stay there for an hour and a half. I had a bit of freedom with what I did in my hour and a half. Sir let me take my dildo and vibe and said...
Distinguished Member
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.

Task Report: 5 days of edging - Part 1

Posted 04-08-2022 at 06:33 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-08-2022 at 06:56 PM by SilverBlue

Hi again, it's me your resident Fucktoy with another blog entry - OMG it's so soon after the last one. As part of this Fucktoy's weekly routine, every Sunday after a weekend with Master, I am tasked with completing a set number of edges. I must do these edges starting on Monday and complete all of them before midnight Friday.

For my last blog, Master handed over how many edges I must do this week to the getdare members commenting or rating that blog. Based on previous blogs, the number