Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Deathmoth

Posted 03-28-2019 at 12:00 PM by Butterfly
Updated 03-28-2019 at 12:08 PM by Butterfly

For some reason people don't seem to believe that I am scary and mean. They always think I am this sweet, cute, adorable little Butterfly. But I am big, and mean and scary!!!!

To prove that, I need to introduce you to my alter ego, Deathmoth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHeartFun
im not sure how Jaro handles being Butterfly's sub. After 3 weeks I'd quit cause she's so scary. I can't believe they're on years.
You never know when Deathmoth might appear. Sometimes there is very little warning. It could be during a perfectly normal conversation and just BAM! there she is! My play partners truly get to see Deathmoth. There might not even be a conversation going on at all, I might just pop in and say something mean and scary and then POOF I am gone again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro
Miss Butterfly is so scary, when she does give me permission to orgasm, it takes a long time until I do because my sperm cells are too scared to come out. When she stomps her foot, even a lion would pee his pants.
Those who don't know me very well might not realize that lurking beneath the surface is a scary monster ready to emerge at any moment. Those people are lucky. For the ones who have experienced it are usually traumatized. Only the strong and resilient survive. Case in point, I had such a hard time tracking down my victi... I mean my fellow getdarians because when I entered the room they all just ran away.

However, I was able to find one brave soul who was willing to come forward and make a warning:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastersVoice
Butterfly is scary. You have to be on your guard at all times. You have to watch what you say to her. The sadistic radar is always active. You may have someone’s name accidentally auto correct to Katie... well bad luck to that person, that’s now their new name. Even when you’re doing something nice like keeping her company for a few days, she’ll have you in a pink tutu covered in glitter for her own entertainment within seconds. I haven’t even mentioned the rules... so many rules... don’t break the rules or she’ll have you watch scary clown gifs by force until your eyes bleed. Do not mess with this seemingly innocent lady, she is scary as hell!
Those who choose not to heed this warning and call me cute or adorable truly do suffer for their transgressions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by all the people ever
Deathmoth is soooo terrifying!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3122 Comments 13
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 13

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Now this blogposts tempts to call you cute and adorable again...
    but I would never do that! never *cough* adorable *cough*
  2. Old Comment
    That first picture is terrifying. Just as I imagine you look when that little light bulb goes of in your head and you're planning something devious and scary!!!
  3. Old Comment
    Maybe deathmoth is related to the truly terrifying slake moths in Perdido Street Station? The psychological aspect of your predation would appear to support this hypothesis. More study would be required but first I would have to be able to talk to the victims mentioned without being too weird.

Ah, wait, too late. Bugger.

Connie
  4. Old Comment
    Very cute post Deathmoth, good work.
  5. Old Comment
    Kitty believes that butterfly can be a super scary meany but shes also a sweet adorable cutie <3

also I wouldn't mind a sparkly tutu ^//^
  6. Old Comment
    Well .. I think your cute AND adorable and all kind of lovely! ♡ lol x
    Posted 03-28-2019 at 03:12 PM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline
  7. Old Comment
    Awww but you’d never be mean in a bad way���� (not unless they deserved it lol)
  8. Old Comment
    I am one who once called her "cute and adorable".... I do NOT call her cute or adorable anymore....

Life is just better that way.
  9. Old Comment
    Oh my god this is adorable and not at all scary
  10. Old Comment
    I didn't read this blog. This blog is way too scary to read.
  11. Old Comment
    Wow, I would never thought that about you... Your comments and posts never showed this scary side of you, you were so understandable and friendly. You make me very curious now, if I should call you cute or not...
  12. Old Comment
    People let their guard down too easily, and get complacent. There is nothing scarier than a determined woman who does not yet have what she wants.
  13. Old Comment
    I still haven't seen this scary side of which people keep insisting you have. Must be because you take pity on me?