Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > LockMeSub

Rate this Entry

My Feminine Side

Posted 10-13-2018 at 04:22 PM by LockMeSub

I am not sure at what age I got interested in women's cloths but when I got married at 19 and had access to my wife's sexy underthings it got the best of me. I started wearing her panties. This of course led to her bra's and sexy little camisoles. When she was going to be gone for awhile it was time to play which went on for several years. Then one Halloween I wanted to dress completely as a girl. I talked to my wife about it and she agreed to help me. On Halloween I found myself dressed in a black mini skirt, see though blouse with a black bra and camisole, sexy panties and a garter belt and stockings. Then she pulled out here wig and started on my makeup until you really couldn't tell I was a man. At that point she informed me that we were having a party with the neighbors and I needed to go to the store and get booze. I did as I was told and it really turned me on everybody thought I was a girl got hit on by different neighbors before they figured out I wasn't a girl. That night she had a night gown she gave me to sleep in and be her lesbian lover. That was my life with her for a few years until we divorced.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 977 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments