146,000 spanks
43,800 kiks
16,425 nice words*
10,950 hours of laughing
7,761km between us
3,600 naughty pictures
2,555 edges
1,460 hours bound
1,000 (number of times I think of you each day.)
565 tasks
336 emails
295 reports
270 days of denial
210 hours on webcam
200 nights of sleeping tasks
184 dead batteries
111 hours of fucking myself with the dildo
38 new toys.
9 limits dropped
6 (times I've cried)
3 bumpy days
1 punishment*
365 days of feeling protected, cared for and loved

(Deschut has been my dommy for a full year* now. I can't even believe it, but it is really true! I have done so many incredibly hard things for him, but he also listens, cares for me a great deal, and makes me always feel safe, cared for, and protected.

We have had a few hard days, 3 to be exact, where one of us made a mistake, but the incredible thing is that with a short conversation, some good communication, and with love, we were able to resolve the problems and move forward even better than before.
)

Deschut: When we started, the first few weeks were overwhelmingly intense, exciting and fun. It seemed at the time like it could not possibly last at that intensity, or that it must somehow be unreal.

Over the past year you have become one of my favorite people on the earth. I really think the world of you and honor your personality, dedication, enthusiasm and care. I cherish the times we spend talking about our lives, laughing together, and our amazingly perfect play.

Being your subby is sometimes very very difficult, but it is also the most rewarding thing I have ever done. I love how you always continue to push me to do more, to grow and explore new things. It is so amazing that what we have is still just as exciting and fun as it was those first few weeks, and that it continues to be so so perfect.

I am so, so, so lucky and grateful every day to be your playtoy, your fucktoy, your subby, and your friend.

I am really strongly hoping for another amazing, fun, incredible, wonderful, exciting, mindblowing, unbelievable, perfect year!

* Nice words is what I call the words of affection that constitute most of online aftercare.
* It was technically 4 punishments, but all at the same time.
*It has not technically been a year, it will be in a week. I started working on this over a month ago, and could not contain myself anymore before showing Deschut!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 25118 Comments 25
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 25

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thats super amazing! I hope im gonna be able to reach that level too

Goodluck *hugs*
  2. Old Comment
    Congratulations, you both deserve all the happiness the world has to offer <3
  3. Old Comment
    Congratulations on your year together. I hope the next year brings you both the same happiness.
  4. Old Comment
    This is beautiful! Congratulations to you both! I'm so glad you found each other and continue to have such a wonderful, happy, amazing relationship. I hope it continues for a very long time. You both deserve it.
  5. Old Comment
    I am a stat junkie I enjoyed the top part. Good luck on another great year, I know just how much you adore him and look forward to him waking up bright and early to play with you before work.
  6. Old Comment
    @SweetTeen: Thank you so much, and I hope the same for you!!
    @JL: You are so so so so so nice, thank you!!!
    @SonicBoom: Thank you!!! I really hope it does too!
    @justJane: Pffft. You know how I feel.
    @shadowice: I am happy you enjoyed it! I am a big stats junkie myself, that was one of my favorite classes in college! I really do adore him, and every single day I get so so so so so excited for him to wake up!!!
  7. Old Comment
    1 punishment during the whole year? Impressive

Edit: Alright 4 but still...
    Updated 06-29-2014 at 11:43 PM by SaraMueller
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SaraMueller View Comment
    1 punishment during thee whole year? Impressive
    I am a really good subby! *bows*
    Edit: Oh, also, that punishment was not anything I would ever want to repeat. *hides*
    Edit3: Also... I think Deschut is the best dommy ever and I am pretty constantly worried about letting him down!
    Updated 06-30-2014 at 10:19 AM by Happy Me
  9. Old Comment
    Happy one year anniversary to the both of you! Here's to year(s) to come! It's so great to see what the two of you have together. I know you think the world of Des, and the way Des talks about you shows me he cares a great deal about you.

Oh, and those are some impressive numbers, it's a great idea to post them all like this!
  10. Old Comment
    Drwarschauu: thank you so much for the sweet note!
  11. Old Comment
    Congratulations! Wishing you another amazing year
  12. Old Comment
    So wonderful to read this, and congratulations to you both. The work, time and energy you put into each other (and yourselves) to reach this point must be immense.

Big love to you, and long may you continue.
  13. Old Comment
    Thank you Subbiebrookie and Straw Dog!
    The crazy thing is that I know we should be proud we made it this far, this well. I mean, I know it must have taken some effort. But, while I am aware that we are both extraordinarily dedicated, it has seemed so uncomplicated and effortless (well, effortless is the wrong word when it comes to playing with a sadist, but you know what I mean) almost the entire time. I guess part of that is an extreme compatibility level, our personalities are so similar, and kink-wise, gah. Part of that is that both of us have a really strong aversion to drama. And the biggest part of it is that Deschut really is the best dommy in the history of ever, I am fairly certain!
  14. Old Comment
    You know my thoughts on this all, but you are wonderful and it's so very pleasing to see you've found someone that makes you so happy and vice versa. And I have to stop there :P
  15. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DoingMyBest View Comment
    You know my thoughts on this all, but you are wonderful and it's so very pleasing to see you've found someone that makes you so happy and vice versa. And I have to stop there :P
    Lolllll. Yay! Thank you so much, he does make me crazy happy!!!!
  16. Old Comment
    Oh, this is fantastic. Congratulations to you both, so very, very happy for you! I love that you two fit each other so wonderfully well - that is so rare, and it is incredible to see how happy and devoted you are. Hope the next year is even better!
    Posted 07-01-2014 at 02:45 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  17. Old Comment
    This is so cool. I love the stats, but it's even more amazing that you two have stayed together and that it didn't feel like work. Things like this are reassuring after hearing so many people who can't find what they're looking for.

Of course, you are completely awesome, so that might have something to do with it
  18. Old Comment
    that's kinda awesome.
    Posted 07-01-2014 at 10:15 AM by silverdarknight silverdarknight is online now
  19. Old Comment
    Naughtlittlegirl: Thank you so much!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kittenlyss View Comment
    Of course, you are completely awesome, so that might have something to do with it
    You make me blush all the time!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Comment
    that's kinda awesome.
    I think you are kinda awesome.
  20. Old Comment
    Quote:
    I try to tell her that all the time and she doesn't believe me. And, since she gets the last word I really don't get to push the issue I'm glad someone else said it!
  21. Old Comment
    This is pretty damn awesome
  22. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by colosubguy View Comment
    I try to tell her that all the time and she doesn't believe me. And, since she gets the last word I really don't get to push the issue I'm glad someone else said it!
    Glad to be of assistance!
  23. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Comment

You make me blush all the time!
    =D

*thinking happy bouncing rainbow animals at you*
  24. Old Comment
    Quote:
    =D

*thinking happy bouncing rainbow animals at you*
    I have read this about 20 times, and I laugh every time! Thank you!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by shilohs_candy View Comment
    This is pretty damn awesome
    Thank you!!!
  25. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Comment
    I have read this about 20 times, and I laugh every time! Thank you!
    Lol, glad to be able to cause a laugh. Although looking at your bouncing little rainbow sheep always makes me giggle. I think moving GIFs are a million times better than they could be if they stayed still.