Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > subkyle8

Rate this Entry

My likes dislikes and limits

Posted 09-01-2016 at 04:44 PM by subkyle8

likesselfbondage- predicament bondage- gags- blindfolds- nipple torture- cbt- anal- spanking- vibrators- cum eating- forced orgasms- tease- multiple orgasms- humiliation- pics and videos- used by multiple dommes at the same time- enema- butt plugs-outdoor play- semi public- forced feminization/crossdressing- if i am submitting to a mistress in person i am willing to do public play with bondage any forced fem spanking anal all in public but only if im submitting to a mistress in person.

dislikes - lines- corner time- pet play- enema retention for long periods

limits- no foot play/worship- no needels- nothing involving other guys in dares tasks or punishments- no blackmailing- no piercing (ears are ok if it can be hidden during the day) - no involving family members- no scat play and golden showers
Views 1742 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Here is a updated version of my list
    ❏ tight to inescapable bondage -
    ❏ self bondage
    ❏ blindfolds
    ❏ gags
    ❏ nipple torture
    ❏ electro toys
    ❏ everything to do with anal play and being kept plugged for extended times,
    ❏ enemas, and forced to hold enemas by a large butt plug
    ❏ fucking machine
    ❏ cock and ball torture
    ❏ sounds/ urethral plugs/ being kept plugged with a urethral plug
    ❏ spanking
    ❏ everything to do with crossdressing/ feminization. i have done some public with this like getting toenails painted at a salon, getting a brazilian wax, shopping for womens clothes and makeup etc.
    ❏ humiliation
    ❏ semi public and hidden public and some public/
    ❏ forced orgasm and multiple orgasms
    ❏ cum eating
    ❏ clothespins
    ❏ i love have pictures and videos taken of me while completing tasks and during sessions
    ❏ soft limits-
    ❏ needle play
    ❏ play piercing on my ass, cock and balls, nipples and ears. (getting my ears pierced is completely fine with me but i must be able to cover up the piercing when around family)
    ❏ hard limits -
    ❏ no other men involved in any way
    ❏ no blood play
    ❏ no permanent marks
    ❏ no involving family or animals in any way
    ❏ no finDomme
    ❏ no ass to mouth
    ❏ no line writing
    ❏ no animal play/beastiality
    ❏ no foot worship ( i will kiss the top of your feet or your heels but will not lick,kiss,suck on the rest of your foot)