Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Krystal

Rate this Entry

Making public spectacles

Posted 11-01-2009 at 10:35 PM by Krystal

Honestly, I don't want to be a "B", it's not me, but recently it feels likes the only way I can deter obscene and annoying p.m's, whispers and private chats.

So here's fair warning to everyone, i've never chatted too that plans on messaging me down the line.

Messaging me in any of the following ways, will persuade me to make a public spectacle out of you, either by calling you out in public chat, posting on your visitor board, or if your obscene enough, making a blog to permanently engrave your behavior onto GD for all to see.

First off "ASL"
I used to not care that much, but recently its gotten more annoying especially since for those that display it, it's so readily available in the chat. I mean to Private message me, or to even whisper. You have to click my name, and when you do, it brings up my age and sex, right there. Are people honestly too lazy to glance up a little to read it?
And really, at least to me. When ever someone messages me ASL, I feel there really only after one thing. I mean what else would warrant them needing my Age and sex? If they just wanted to chat because they found me interesting those type of things would not matter until later curiosity brought it up.

Though ASL may not make me make a public spectacle out of you, it will usually make me end the conversation right there. Though if you keep pursuing me in annoying ways, or if you speak in horrible chat speech. I might call you out in public chat.

Though ironically if you actually take the time to write out asking my age or gender, I might actually respond. I know its a foreign concept to most, but hearing "Hi, how are you doing. By the way, may I ask how old you are?" Is a lot more pleasant than just. "Hey, sup. ASL?"

2nd) Chat speak, if your entire conversation to me consists of breaking down every word in every sentence down to 2 letters for each word or less, I will call you out.

First off it's just rude. Am I so un-important that I don't even get full words in a sentence? Even though you were the one that messaged me.
now i can understand shortening simple things, you-U, are-R. whatever, the word and the letter sounds the same. But when an entire sentence is broken down to. Wuu2 (what you up to), Hhub (How have you been), Dtpmmblbitl (Do these pants make me butt look big in this light?) and etc.
If you can't bother spending the time to actually talk to me, i'm not gonna bother wasting my time responding to you.

3rd) "I'm Horny", "My dicks hard", "Go on cam?", "wanna see me on Cam?" more commonly know as WsmoC for all you chatspeakers out there, "Will you be my slave?", or "will you be my mistress?"
If at any point in the beginning of a conversation to me and I've never met you before these are uttered. I will immediately call you out, and put you on ignore. It's beyond annoying and rude

4th) P.M's containing "Would you like to see me naked on cam", "Want to watch me masturbate on cam", "my miss/master told me to ask people to watch me on cam", "can i give you naked pictures to blackmail me with?", "want my cock?", "You a slut?", "wanna be my slut?", "You're my slave now!", "would want to be my slave?", "please be my mistress"

These are just a small number of annoying p.m's i've actually received.

Though on some, like asking if i would like a slave, you might catch me in a good mood and i'll respond polity back that i'm not interested. But please, do take the hint. A complete lack of understanding of the word "No" will upset me and I might not keep the conversation "private" beyond that.

No means No, it does not mean ask me why 30 times and i'll change my mind.

and luckily for the few people tonight that inspired this blog, i've let off enough steam to no longer feel the need to list them and their annoying conversations at the end of this.

Like i said earlier, I really don't want to be a "B", it's not my nature. I like to be nice, I like to be helpful and friendly. But a girl can only take so much before she says no more.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2766 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I agree with you on all of that m'dear. *hugs*
    Posted 11-02-2009 at 05:50 AM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  2. Old Comment
    If only we had flame throwers.
  3. Old Comment
    hai qtpi ily ok

I'm always stunned to hear that people actually say those kinds of rude things in PMs. Like ... just how many girls has it ever actually gotten them :x Surely it's worked at some point for them to keep doing it, unless they're just that stupid.

Wait, nevermind.

*hugs* to poor people having to put up with that sort of thing all day. It's doubly annoying when I know just how friendly and patient so many of the people are that I see complaining about this.