Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

First few days with Master

Posted 03-26-2015 at 11:57 PM by sparklystar

Hey,

I am so lucky to have found a Master who is kind and understanding. Yes, he sets me a lot of rules but in terms of controlling my day there is structure but also freedom in when I do things. He has never demanded you must be up and out of bed at 4am or something ridiculous like that.

In terms of Tuesday when I announced he was my Master, he only asked that I write on my body 'good sub' on my thighs and 'new master' on my tits. I wrote them medium sized and Master was happy with this. I was also told that I had to ask to pee and I had to do it in the shower area. This isn't too much of an issue as I have a wet room so i just stood over the drain when doing it. However on Tuesday I pushed myself so much I was quite ill and Master understood this and allowed me some time to rest by being less demanding that what he would normally be on the Wednesday.

On Wednesday I had to meditate and then talk to master which i did followed by breakfast and then a shower where I had to pee as much as I could. I asked to swap the shower and breakfast as I prefer to walk into my kitchen dressed rather than in pyjamas or whatever state I have slept in (previous night had been naked). Master was very content to allow me to switch the order so I had my shower and following that wrote on my body 'Master sub' on my tits and 'good sub' on my thighs before putting on the outfit he had selected for me which was a black bra, leggings and t-shirt. I felt a bit uncomfortable not wearing panties but I understand that i gave up control of my underwear so was perfectly happy to do so.
I then had breakfast and went to lectures before checking in with Master and having lunch. Master is very understanding as with a very full afternoon schedule of drama, dance and social aspects Master did not set me any tasks to complete. I then checked in when back, meditated and slept naked.

I've already said it once that Master is understanding and yesterday is no different. I had placement, an audition and a meal with my society. Apart from the same body writing as before I had no other rules to follow which was a relief as it won't get me fired. I am enjoying my time as MasterDaddy02's sub.

Star
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 1001 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    A nice read. Hopefully things stay good between you two!
  2. Old Comment
    I'm a bit behind, but I wanted to say congratulations to you both and wish you all the best - you deserve a really good dom, so I'm glad you've found what you're looking for
    Posted 04-02-2015 at 01:50 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline