Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kilasaurus Rexodominus

Rawr, beware. You are entering into a dangerous space called my mind. Please make sure that you have your GPS on and your hands where I can see them

I can be bribed with chocolate, cookies, and edges for a slightly safer passage.
Torturing Others
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.40 average.

Loan Wolves - My Turn To Top

Posted 07-29-2021 at 01:31 AM by kila (Kilasaurus Rexodominus)

What is a loan wolf, you may ask? Well, don't ask me. Just kidding, this is what the name of the blog thing is so I will give you a very brief overview of what has been occurring in my kinky life over the last month...

This game was created to be similar to the share the burden task back in the day for those that are familiar with that. People can join as a wolf (oh no, you are in debt) or as a buyer (wow,...
getDare Succubus
Old

4K Warrior, let's hit 4000 posts!

Posted 03-23-2018 at 03:48 PM by kila (Kilasaurus Rexodominus)
Updated 04-04-2018 at 01:25 PM by kila

Hello all who have magically stumbled upon this blog. As you may or may not have noticed, I have recently taken a liking to add threads, specifically THIS ONE. Seeing as how we made >4,000 posts, feel free to use the keywords below!

Remember, every single post counts! They add 1 deepthroat each for Lemuricon and 1 ball slap or 2 face slaps or 4 thigh slaps or 8 feet slaps or 16 ass spanks (can be split up in any way they like) each for pain slut joe.

Considering the...
getDare Succubus