Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

#11 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Breaking a record

Posted 09-17-2020 at 12:49 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#11 Breaking a record

Were getting closer to 170 edges a day! 160 edges today. I think I never edged this much in a day, sooo ... record celebrating I guess?

Today I switched things up a bit because I felt like it. At first I did 30 edges in the morning ... at this point 30 edges doesnt feel like much anymore which I think sounds kinda crazy for some people

After that I had my second edging session for today. Normally Im...
Distinguished Member
Old

#10 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Edging at my limit?

Posted 09-16-2020 at 01:33 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#10 Edging at my limit?

Another day with heavy edging without relief. And today wasnt going to be any easier. Today's quote was to be 150 edges ... that a fuck ton of edges in a day. I actually did a total of 4 edging sessions today. Im really in need to break up sessions now, or else Im worried I might unvoluntarily cum at some point.

First I did 30 edges in the morning. Since my cock is so sensitive all the time this didnt take long and got...
Distinguished Member
Old

#09 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Edging again

Posted 09-15-2020 at 03:00 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#09 Edging again

Since the 24 hour no touch period has ended this afternoon, I got to edge my cock again. And since I needed to catch up to some edges I decided to waste no time. Also I thought it would be best to divide the 80 missing edges by four, so 20 edges more each day. Then I put 10 on my afternoon edging and 10 on my nightly edging. Which resulted in me doing 140 edges today ...

But to get to the point. Once the no touch was over I...
Distinguished Member
Old

#08/2 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Punishment

Posted 09-14-2020 at 02:27 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#08/2 Punishment

A little extra for todays blog:

As I was writing todays blog and gathered the hot writings I subconsiously rubbed my cock through my pants for a couple of seconds. The moment I realized what I was doing I stopped at and instant. I felt really bad and ashamed for not even being able to control myself for 24 hours.

So I told my master what happenend and he was disappointed. As a punishment I had to do some writing...
Distinguished Member
Old

#08 - Becoming an Edging Toy - No touching

Posted 09-14-2020 at 12:26 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#08 No touching

The day started with morning edges as usual. Ive even been so horny the past few days that I even dont bother getting out of bed anymore. I just get straigt to edging my cock. Same story this morning. I did 30 wonderful edges, such a nice feeling to get my cock so wet with pre cum this early in the day ... I think the title of todays post already gave it away but ... if I had known how the day would progress, I probably would have edged a bit...
Distinguished Member
Old

#07 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Edge, edge, edge

Posted 09-13-2020 at 01:32 PM by Felix645
Updated 09-13-2020 at 09:26 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#07 Edge, edge, edge

Today, and the upcoming will be only edging and edging and edging.

I woke up today eager to edge. Since my master and I didnt get talk again last night, I just did my regular 15 morning edges.

Later I got a message from my master how todays and the upcoming days plan is. Today Im still required to edge 100 times. But starting the tomorrow the edges increase again by 10 each day until the weekend ... so up until 150...
Distinguished Member
Old

Interlude - Becoming an Edging Toy - Turn me on

Posted 09-12-2020 at 04:41 AM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

Interlude

Stuff I read that turn me on

I have something which Id like to show. Over the past couple years I collected some stuff related to edging and denial that really turned me on. Everytime Im reading those things I always crave more edging and denial. I collected these from various platforms, even this one. Maybe you even recognize some of the stuff! Some just represent a fantasy, for other I truely wish it happening to me.

If you'd...
Distinguished Member