Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Pretty Pink Doll Part 2

Posted 11-26-2021 at 09:36 PM by lola.fox

A short drive later we arrive at our hotel. I’ve already been earlier in the day to make sure our room was set up to be cozy and prepped for all the fun we would have. I send you off to the shower to refresh and remove your plug and cage, with strict instruction to not touch yourself while your cage is off by any means. You leave the door ajar so I can pop in and make sure you’re being a good boy if I need to. It doesn’t take you long to strip and soon you feel the steaming hot water rain over your face,...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Pretty Pink Doll Part 1

Posted 11-26-2021 at 09:36 PM by lola.fox

I’ve told you that this day would come for almost a year now. A year filled with late night chats and dark fantasies uttered in whispered tones, never a lull in the conversation and never enough hours in the day. A year of trying new things, expanding our likes one kink at a time, learning as much about ourselves as we learnt about each other. A year of preparing for this moment; making me a budget, spending hours together combing the internet for just the right purchases to fulfill my visions. Granting...
Posted in Fantasies
Old

Punishment for Miss Monroe

Posted 11-26-2021 at 02:03 PM by Wetkev

Hi all so I have to tell you all how small my penis is for failing Miss Monroe I'm so small the first time she saw she couldn't help but laugh I have spent years coming to terms with the fact I am very small but to hear it come from a goddess such as her still hurt there is no way I can please a woman with what I have I have had to go buy toys just so they can have a good time at the cost of my own I should be caged and lose the key so I can never leave a woman unsatisfied with my tiny penis
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Toy Review - Pleasure Forge Bone Devil

Posted 11-24-2021 at 01:13 PM by lola.fox
Tags toy review

TLDR: A monster themed dildo with lots of ridges and a firm protruding spine. It’s also got a very nice curve for the g-spot.

I had to play Goldilocks with this toy. Since I’m bad at measuring things and am way too impulsive, I originally bought a large which was way too big for me clocking in at the size of my arm. I then purchased a small after being in shock of the size of the large, which fit nicely inside me and was good for manually...
Posted in Toy Reviews
Old

Toy Review - Tingle E-Stim Wand

Posted 11-23-2021 at 11:58 AM by lola.fox
Updated 11-23-2021 at 10:38 PM by lola.fox
Tags toy review

TL/DR
: An intro toy for e-stim play. It’s more of a probe than a wand IMO, but it made for a fun venture into electro play.

When I received this toy I thought it was broken because I felt no stimulation and was sent a second one with no qualms from Eden Fantasys (excellent customer service). After a lot of tinkering I found that the toy needs two points of contact on the receivers skin - from the tip and the base of the probe.

The controller...
Posted in Toy Reviews
Old

Toy Review - nJoy Pure Wand

Posted 11-23-2021 at 07:08 AM by lola.fox
Updated 11-23-2021 at 09:28 AM by lola.fox

TLDR: The nJoy Pure Wand is a solid, stainless steel curved G-spot(or P-spot) wand of about 8 inches. It is double ended with one head about 2/3’s smaller than the other - both efficient at getting the job done IMO . I heard wonders about this toy making you squirt + I was skeptical about it bc I was a non-believer but was amazed at my own body after the first use. It's very heavy, which I think is the key, but it's quiet and easy to clean + pairs perfectly with clit...
Posted in Toy Reviews
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.33 average.

Report: Rainy day being used by Master [1/?]

Posted 11-21-2021 at 04:55 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)

I thought I'd blog about this session with Master, but rather than write out the whole thing at once, it's easier for me to blog in digestible chunks. This will be the first of a couple of parts, we'll see.

I had a busy and stressful week, so I was kinda looking forward to the weekend and visiting Master. Well, the weekend arrived, but brought with it some rain clouds and strong winds. I didn’t want to go out in such nasty weather. Master messaged me asking when I was coming around. I