Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Good Girl Ashley

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

End of denial

Posted 01-01-2022 at 11:36 AM by Good Girl Ashley

After over two weeks of denial I was finally allowed to orgasm. After teasing my panty covered pussy for over an hour on low I attached a pair of clover clamps to my nipples and put the chain between my toes pulling hard on my nipples. I then turned my wand to high and held it against my clit. It only took a few moments before my body violently shuddered ripping at my nipple clamps as I was finally able to orgasm making my panties even filthier than they were

I was breathing heavily and panting as I kept the wand against my dirty panties as my poor pussy began to ache after the powerful orgasm. It didn't take long for my second orgasm to hit sending my body into another powerful orgasm again my legs pulled hard against my clamped nipples. Tears began to fill my eyes as I kept the wand pressed hard against my overly sensitive clit as my legs continued to pull on the chain of my nipples.

It took a bit longer for my next orgasms to come as my pussy became increasing sore and sensitive to the vibrations of the wand while my legs began to get tired pulling harder on my nipple clamps. By the end of my endeavor I managed to cum 6 times, my body began to turn limp as I became more and more exhausted after each orgasm.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1016 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds wonderful, hope you enjoyed it.
    And these panties would make a nice gag
  2. Old Comment
    Mmmm...sounds great!
  3. Old Comment
    Great! Happy for you