Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ScribeOfThe69

Rate this Entry

By the Candlewax

Posted 10-23-2021 at 11:24 PM by ScribeOfThe69
Tags cbt, wax

I anxiously awaited, kneeling naked on my bedroom floor. I had messed up a few days ago, not only having ejaculated without permission, but also right on my master’s leg too. When that happened, he looked at me with a scolding look, made me clean up, and only told me one thing before we ended the session: “3 days, pup. And then I’ll punish you.”. That was 3 days ago.
We did not do or talk about anything related to sex in these 3 days, but his actions towards me were still the usual, and he made it clear he wasn’t mad at me, at least not anymore.

Today had been no different. Everything went as usual, except he left our apartment in the afternoon to go to the store, and sent me a text when he was driving back: “Wait for me in your room. Naked, kneeling on the floor, blindfold on.”. I obeyed immediately, albeit anxiously.
As I sat there, unable to see, only feeling the cool air on my body and hearing the sounds from the apartment complex, I couldn’t help but lose myself in thought. What would my master do to me? Spankings? Pee on me? Humiliate me in a manner of different ways? It was scary, but also exciting to think about. I shamefully got hard, wondering how he would punish me.
When I finally came back from wondering all those things, I had lost track of time. I didn’t know how long I had been there, only that my knees were feeling the floor, even thought the yoga mat I had placed down as usual. It was then that I heard the front door unlocking, opening, then closing and locking. Shuffling of shoes, and some steps. Something was placed on the table in the living room; bags? They were rummaged through. More steps, and then silence.
I was confused. I had expected the steps to head towards me, but instead they seemed to linger in the living room. My master hadn’t forgotten about me, had he? More steps, but away from my room. Silence, then more steps. I was getting nervous, feeling my heart pound as I waited for him to finally come into the room and talk to me. Part of the blood must have gone to my member, as it felt even harder. The steps finally headed towards my door, only to stop and go into his room. Then out and away again. He was teasing me, without even touching me, and it worked.

After what felt like a good 20 minutes, he finally came into my room, and greeted me.
“Hello doggy. Behaving well, I see.” - He came closer to me, stopping in front of me. - “Now, how do we greet your owner, pup?” - I immediately barked twice, got on all fours, and shook my butt. The way he taught me to greet him every time we played.
“Good boy. Kneel.” - I got back to my position, and he went over to the left, putting something on my bed.
“Alright doggy, time to get your punishment going.” - I felt his hand on my right shoulder, startling me a bit. He moved without making a noise. Or maybe I just didn’t hear it.
“First of all, let’s get those hands of yours tied up.” - With a few lengths of rope he quickly tied my hands and my feet together, and those to my also bound knees, keeping my legs spread and my arms tied as he laid me on the mat, my throbbing penis now exposed for him to see. He ran his finger over it.
“Such a naughty dog, already hard.” - I barked in response, and he moved away with a soft chuckle. He got something from the bed, and walked over to my head.
“Now, I don’t want you being too loud, so I’ll put the bone gag on you.” - Not being too loud? What was he going to do with me?! I complied as he placed the gag, then tested it. Yup, my noises were gagged and muffled alright.
“So, you remember the safeword, right? Three yells.” - I nodded, he petted my chest and went over to the bed before walking back to my side.
“Now, let’s get started.”

I heard the flicker of a lighter, and then some noise as if he put something down on the ground. He then touched my chest, tensing me up for a second. He ran his hands over my body, teasing my nipples a bit, then proceeding to grip them tight with his fingers and twist and pull and squeeze on them, getting all manners of gagged sounds from me.
He let my now sensitive glands go, instead turning his attention to my penis. He stroked me a few times, fondling my balls as he did. Then, out of nowhere, a slap to my balls. That got a sharp moan of pain out of me. And then another as he slapped me again.
He kept going, slapping my orbs several dozen times. As the initial shock wore off, I noticed they weren’t as painful as I felt at first, now barely getting groans out of me. He stopped, returning to caressing and fondling my balls. He cupped them on one hand, and then squeezed them tight. The pain was blunt, but manageable.
I think I didn’t react as he expected, because he then not only squeezed them a bit harder, but also pulled them as he did, making me yelp. He slowly eased the grip, then let go of them, a moment of respite for my balls.
Then, he shuffled a bit, and spoke to me:
“Now, I want you to remember: This is a punishment. It is meant to hurt, but not harm. I won’t stop at first, even with the safeword. I want you to bear it, doggy.” - Those words scared me, that meant whatever he was going to do, would be – I yelped loudly, feeling my groin get burnt by something. What was that?! Before I could rationalize, another burn and another yelp. A few seconds, and one more, this time close to my penis and balls. Another one, even closer. I bit the gag hard, feeling the next would hit my balls. Instead, I yelped in surprise as it hit my thigh, and then again. He continue to drip whatever it was on my thighs, alternating from left to right at random, and sometimes my groin. After what felt like forever, he stopped.
“Surprised, puppy?” _ Of course I was! - “It’s wax. I felt it would be good, teach you definitely not to cum without permission.” - He ran his hand over my body again.
“You handled it well, puppy. This next step can’t be skipped, at least not for a bit. But I’ll take it slow.” - What, more?! No no, I’d rather pee in public than – another yelp, this time it landed on my penis.
I squirmed a bit, and my master waited until I calmed down.
“Okay boy, here comes another.” - As soon as he said it, another drop of wax hit my penis, making me yelp and making it throb a few times. A minute passed, and then:
“Third drop, get ready.” - Another drop on my penis. I don’t think I yelped as hard, but still did.
That cycle repeated itself a few more times. By the sixth drop or so, I realized he wouldn’t stop so soon. The ninth drop was at the base of my shaft, close to my balls. And for the tenth, master gently pulled my dick up, and before I thought, the tenth drop hit the head of my penis. I screamed and squirmed, the shock increasing the pain. After a minute, I calmed down enough that my master ran his hand trough my hair.
“Shh, there we go puppy. Good boy.” - I was expecting an eleventh drop, but nothing came. I heard him put something down, and then talk to me again.
“Well, that was almost all I wanted. But. I want to go a bit longer. Ah-ah-ah, before you tell me no, I want you to feel yourself. Your groin, and your thighs. Are they hurting, still?” - I was about to struggle when he said that. I paused, and thought. Indeed, my groin and thighs weren’t hurting. In fact, the earliest drops of wax on my dick were barely hurting as well. I even flexed my thighs, see if I’d feel pain, but nothing. I even felt the wax crack when I did that.
I stopped and thought about it. Maybe, maybe it wasn’t so bad, if it stopped hurting like that. It was instantaneous pain, but just about. My master spoke again.
“So, what do you say? Go on for longer, stop only if you really need to?” - I nodded. Alright, it’d hurt, but I knew he wouldn’t harm me.
“Good boy, I’m proud of you.” - He patted my head and then moved back, picking what I assumed was the candle.

The first drop to my balls hurt, and I yelped again. He waited a bit, and then poured another drop on them. And another, and another, and one on my penis, and another, another on my balls, then thighs and penis. He kept cycling, getting me to tense up with every drop.
After a while, the pain of each drop felt lesser and lesser, and somehow it was actively stimulating my penis. The quick but controlled pain from each drop of wax made my erection throb, wanting...more.
At some point, he began to slowly stroke my penis, the side that was in contact with my belly, and thus free of wax. The layer that had built up on the topside of my member separated and moved from it with every stroke. At one point he put the candle down, and stopped stroking me, then getting close to talk to me.
“You were great, doggy. Let’s see if you learned anything. Do you cum whenever you want?” - I shook my head. No, I don’t.
“That’s right, you don’t. Do you only cum with my permission?” - I nodded, yes.
“Good.” - He moved away, and resumed the strokes on my penis.
“Do I decided when you get to cum, and only me?” - I nodded.
“Correct, good boy.” - He flicked the wax off my penis.
“Do you cum whenever you want?” - Head shake, no. Two drops on my penis.
“Do you only cum with my permission?” - Nod, yes. Another drop, more strokes.
He repeated the question, dripping wax when I got it right. I don’t know how long it went for, but I was desperate by the end. So desperate, so horny. My master kept stroking me, I wouldn’t last, no matter how I tried to hold back.
“One final question.” - A drop on my balls. So horny. - “You are my dog,” - Another drop. So close. - “I own you, your dick, and your orgasm,” - Two drops. At the edge. - “Is that right?” - I desperately nodded, now at my limit. Just a few more strokes, and I’d be shooting my load. But he wouldn’t let me-
“Good boy! Now come on, cum for me, doggy!” - He stroked me harder and faster, pushing me almost over the edge. Just as I felt my orgasm, he dumped the remaining liquid wax over my shaft at once, and I came, I came so hard. My back arched, I yelled a moan into the gag, and felt my seed almost hit my neck. It was bliss, my first orgasm all over again.

When I subsided, I felt my master petting me on the head. I was untied, no longer blindfolded, and ungagged. Looking down, the wax was still all there, a reminder of what had just happened.
“Hey there, doggy. Welcome back.” - My master looked at me, a smile on his face. - “I’m so proud of you, doggy. You were so brave, and did amazing.” - I smiled at the compliments. They felt good after those three days, and after all that. - “Now, let’s go get you cleaned up, yes?” - He gently helped me up, and I followed him to the bathroom. I felt different, and I knew he did too. We were far closer now, and all the happier for it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 894 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments