Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Story: More than I dreamed of Part 2

Posted 11-05-2016 at 08:32 PM by CSasha
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:29 AM by CSasha

Part 1

"The active surface also soaks up my personal dampness and gathers it in a reservoir in the balls. Although I also enlarged them, they even grow further once the standard volume is filled up. But the best feature is that the wearer, in this case, I, can spurt this volume through the shaft anytime via a natural physical impulse. I configured the sensors parameters to be triggered by orgasms. First I had my doubts it would work, but the results totally convinced me. We have also solved the last issue you won't find even tackled in any competitive products, Mister. I can also release my bladder through this excellent piece. Do you want me to demonstrate this feature?" Though I was quite distracted with my breath, my body's sensations and her penetration of my throat, I now glanced up to her chin and eyes, shaking my head as much as I could in my predicament. "You are right, Mister. That surely is something for later. First, you surely want to check this product up your ass." Compared to our previous sessions with any strap-on I already had enough. Not of any pleasure, but though I could only imagine the misery to come, I feared to Mike would totally wreck me. Suddenly the door bell rang. 'Fortunately!', I thought since I guess it saved me. My girlfriend pulled out my head and went out of the room. Since it couldn't be, any delivery chances were high it was any neighbor or unexpected acquaintance which would make this session stop. I could get my head around it, reconsider and tell my love how much I dared to explore in the next session, but more importantly what I didn't dare yet. Back in control. Until she was going to free me I drooled through the ring-gag, my throat already slightly hurting from its abuse, my body in real revolt.

But then I heard my girlfriend chatting and nearing me again, with another female voice at her side. "So that's him. Your timing is perfect. Everything is ready. Just drop your pants and put this on. Take your time. You can have his throat to lube up. I have done that already and can get his ass already." For me, it felt like ages. When I tried to voice myself with my restraint mouth, my girlfriend came to me. She petted my hair, calming me down. With firm and gentle strokes she reminded me that I trusted her to take care about what I could bear. She had driven me to my limits and helped me expand them several times, and so strove for that experience again. Now it seemed this scenario was more in her favor than in mine, and I could expect cuddles and princess-like treatment. Finally, I yielded up to my fate. I was going to be her fuck toy, shared with her friend for now.

When both were ready, they positioned and slid in my holes at the same time. I heard a loud high-five over my back and recognized their cheers. Soon enough I would get to know another feature of the bench when the ladies just slid out and turned me around without having to move. Later they rotated me until I was dizzy, only to take more of their pounding. Hours later I could have bragged to my pals about being in bed with two hot women, but only if I would leave out my sore throat and asshole as well as the red marks on my skin by hands and belts. Between the sheets and creases, I rather enjoyed the comfort of a baby between two passionate lesbian lovers than the self-confidence of an alpha male with a harem.

More stories
Help me with your feedback. Please rate and comment!
Posted in Stories
Views 2529 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you for writing and sharing these stories. Your writing is very interesting and entertaining.
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you. It's a joy to write them, but even more noticing others delight with them.
  3. Old Comment
    This might be my new favorite story! Its a shame that I missed it the first time! Glad I did end up finding it though!

Lovely story, great writing and just so many feelings that I get from reading it!
  4. Old Comment
    Haha, thank you so much. I am glad you discovered it. Maybe you'll add pegging or strap-on sex to your likes then, or was it something else that excited you in the story?
  5. Old Comment
    Both are fun! And I have always loved peestuff, so the little hinting towards it was fun to see as well!

I mostly have things I can do by myself in my likes though, but yea, strap-ons have always been a major fantasy :P! And one so advanced, makes it even more fun!