Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

Harry Potter Star: College in US!!!!!!

Posted 08-04-2009 at 08:43 AM by lokelake

Emma Watson, who plays Hermoine Granger in Harry Potter, will be going to a college in Rhode Island. That state borders my state!!

I am very exicited.

Plus, I love Emma. She is sexy and cute.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2055 Comments 13
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 13

Comments

1. Old Comment
    She's my friend on facebook.

Her name on there is Emma Charlotte. Search and you will find her... its definitely her, because she accepted my friends request even though we have never met, and there are loads of friends/family pics with her in on her profile. She seems to accept friends requests from anyone and is usually happy to chat!
  2. Old Comment
    Really? Thats cool!! I might just have to do that. I would love to chat with her. Thanks.
  3. Old Comment
    "its definitely her, because she accepted my friends request even though we have never met"

Surely that's a reason against it being genuine?

I did a search and I found about 20 people claiming to be her. I wouldn't trust anyone.
    Posted 08-04-2009 at 10:36 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  4. Old Comment
    People pretend to be celebrities all the time, I can assure you, I'm very sure it isn't her, and I haven't even checked the page. It isn't hard to come up with pictures of her, her family and friends by using google. And if she was so happy to chat with everyone, she wouldn'y have changed her name.
    But to the blog, she says she is going to Brown, Ivy League school apparently. She got all A's and A*'s in her GCSEs and A Levels. Impressive for anyone, not to mention while making movies.
  5. Old Comment
    This is definitely her, trust me, there was high-res jpegs of a magazine shoot she had just done, uploaded on her page - not scans - the only person who would have access to them would be her, or the photographer/magazine - and it isn't likely to be them!
  6. Old Comment
    I still wouldn't believe it. But if you want to, carry on
    Posted 08-04-2009 at 11:24 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  7. Old Comment
    You can easily get pictures like that on the majority of celeb fan sites, or gossip sites.
  8. Old Comment
    I'll add something to this.

It could be her, or it could not be her, we don't really know 100 percent.
  9. Old Comment
    I know she wants to become 'normal', but I'd take a good guess that she wouldn't make a Facebook account. And if she did, she'd probably go under a completely different name so only close relatives would know/find her.
    Posted 08-04-2009 at 12:09 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  10. Old Comment
    Ya I agree with davros!
    Names being not the same
  11. Old Comment
    Add her and see for yourself.
    There are pictures on there that you WILL NOT FIND anywhere else on the internet, not on any of the Emma Watson fansites.
    I might be being gullible but i'm convinced it is her
  12. Old Comment
    As I said, I'm not going to. Good luck in becoming her friend though.
    Posted 08-04-2009 at 04:09 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  13. Old Comment
    I searched emma charlotte on facebook, and there was not a single one that was convincing to me to prove that was the real emma watson. however, you never know