Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

PM Dare Diary – Taking a break

Posted 04-05-2018 at 11:29 PM by Yasna
Updated 04-05-2018 at 11:39 PM by Yasna

Sometimes you get exactly what you want and it still doesn't work out the way you expected. As much as I liked my experiences over the last ten days I have taken a larger bite than I am able to chew. At least at the moment. It wasn't a good idea to start this experiment right before my test phase. I have papers to finish and exams to take in April. Spending several hours a day on doing dares, writing about it, and being distracted by erotic thoughts most of the time interferes a little bit.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Clique Queen

Posted 04-05-2018 at 03:51 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-22-2018 at 07:24 PM by Butterfly

Yesterday I was called a clique Queen. Apparently I am the head of a clique here on getDare.

What is a clique?
Quote:
A small group of people, with shared interests or other features in common, who spend time together and do not readily allow others to join them.

Are there cliques on getDare?
Possibly. I am not going to deny that there are probably cliques on getDare. There are
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Why am I a sissy?

Posted 04-05-2018 at 06:50 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

I was asked a question yesterday about when I realized I was a sissy. Honestly all details aside (they are on the answer on my AMA thread) it would really simply have to be the first time I admitted that I felt happier and really just right dressed as a girl. That got me thinking about a few other questions though.

What made me want to be a sissy?
When did I really decide to be a sissy?
Why am I a sissy?

I thought about this a lot yesterday, looking...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First Mistake Made

Posted 04-05-2018 at 01:34 AM by pixi

I always kept bugging Sir to give me some rules to follow as I am a person who likes things to be systematic and uncertainty messes me up. Untill last night Sir didn't really give me many rules other than the normal ones which I believe are common for almost every sub, but last night after me requesting it for weeks, Sir decided to give me a few more rules.
1. Always sleep naked. (except on my periods when I am allowed the privilege to wear panties)
2. Dry hump the pillow for 10 min before...
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized