Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

When I was in high-school ...

Posted 02-25-2018 at 07:47 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

I was already a slut when I was in high-school. Perhaps I had not yet completely discovered my submissive side, but I knew I liked sex and I liked boys (and girls too!).

One day, a friend of mine and I decided that we wanted to learn how to give the best blow-jobs! Of course, the best way to do this would be give as many BJs as possible, learning as we went along. So we started on a mission to blow as many of our classmates as possible! It was pretty interesting. I would always first
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dare reports

Posted 02-25-2018 at 07:22 AM by SoloPlayMate44

I have been away for awhile and am getting back into it! I am sorry I haven't been posting for a long while but I am back and will be reporting every dare I do month to month again Starting with February (Well the rest of Feb that is). It was really hard for me to complete dares because I was in college and super busy with school and sports and on top of that living with 5 other people so it made it hard to get some privacy to play and complete dares from people. But now I have graduated and am looking...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Master's Gift for me

Posted 02-25-2018 at 06:21 AM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

My master made me cry last night and wanted me to post a blog post explaining what he made me do:

My master commanded me to tell my mother I loved her and kiss her on the head and shit my pants as I kissed her head. So, last night I went into my living room waiting for my mother to get off the phone in the kitchen. When she got off the phone, I walked over to her in the kitchen and prepared to shit as I did. I then hugged her and told her I loved her and pushed most of it out and then...
Posted in Uncategorized