Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Negativity

Posted 02-20-2018 at 09:02 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:29 PM by Butterfly

I am a negative Nelly. I can admit it. I am a worry wart. I always seem to think the worst will happen.

Mr. Devious frequently has to remind me to not be negative or down on myself. He pushes me to think about the positive outcomes of a situation rather than focus on the negative. Which actually pisses me off at times, but I do appreciate it.

When you have been through as much shit as I have in your life, it is hard to stay focused on the good things. Years of abuse, neglect,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Kitty got a new chastity device!!

Posted 02-20-2018 at 02:30 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

So, about a month ago, kitty bought a silicone chastity device for like, $40 bucks from dusty flynts sexy gifts website. I went to use it, and it was too small!!! I forced it on, but after 3 hours of use, the ball ring snapped. I was pissed.

Enter this past weekend. Saturday, just got paid, big bonus on my check. Kitty decided to go to dusty flynts, and buy a new device! She bought a $200 device with a master serise padlock, another great thing, it fits!! Kitty is so excited!!
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized