Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Hail King Jaro

Posted 10-09-2018 at 11:32 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Without being oblieged or forced to: Congratulations, King Jaro! You totally deserve those 2 months of Royalness since you are such a noble worm. You shared so many things with us and gave give and are going to give, plus you take well whatever your mistresses give you.

Hail your Royal wormy sexy ass, King Jaro. That dildo you will ride can be proud to be used by you that way.
Oracle
Old

A fantasy in public

Posted 10-09-2018 at 05:08 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

I made the following confession on lilith_'s AMA ... it was supposed to be anonymous, but I guess part of me likes the idea of others knowing my sick fantasies ...

"As a submissive, one of my major fantasies is to be used by a group. I want to be tied up, stripped naked and caned, spanked and then fucked. Being left tied so people can stare and make fun of me is such a turn on! Not sure why. Maybe I am sick in the head!"

Do I need therapy?

PS: I
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 26 votes, 4.69 average.

The knife oh it's

Posted 10-09-2018 at 10:30 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

The knife felt cold very cold, icy sharp as it cut my skin then I was a aware of a warm trickle of fluid from my pussy was it blood or pussy juice –ahh a mingling of both.

A fitting coating over lips and clit as i ran my finger up and over my pussy – I brought a claw to my mouth it tasted of me and more it was bitter and sweet my primeval –wolf blood. As my body reached climax I pushed the knife handle deep and rotated the blade sticking out to press on the underside
Posted in werewolf