Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rate this Entry

Keywords...

Posted 10-16-2018 at 04:44 PM by Bloxo

One thing I notice on this site are trends...

This isn't a bad thing, but numerous posts can spring up with a similar theme one after another...like when you get two very similar movies released at the same time...

Is this coincidence, or is it inspiration spreading?

Could it be envy? Perhaps people see a fun idea and say...you know what, I wouldn't mind trying that!

I will admit a number of posts I have run have borrowed ideas from the site, though I always try to put my own twist on things, where I can be original I do my best to be, but admittedly it's not easy, especially when you are constrained to a forum.

One positive thing I have seen is a lot of people trying to create activities on this site to make it a better place, it's nice to see people put a lot of effort in here...especially in what I call trying times. That I call a good inspiration!

I am not sure why the site has been so quiet lately, but I think these things go in cycles, I just hope things pick up and there is some more life here soon

They often say, build it and they will come...given so much is built here, I hope more people come to enjoy it!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 625 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It's probably quiet because I became more active. Sorry for breaking gd.